CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Yoyo

Nov 30, 2017
Hello and please read! I am having trouble logging in to my game, I did change my username from PoptartsRCewl to Y0Y0 and I think that's the case but I don't know... please notify me because I really like this server..

CaravanMC

Jul 17, 2017
Somewhere in the world
Hello and please read! I am having trouble logging in to my game, I did change my username from PoptartsRCewl to Y0Y0 and I think that's the case but I don't know... please notify me because I really like this server..
This is cracked server You can't change your name . If you have rank you may transfer it to your new IGN by buying rank transfer at centrix store

SpinosaurusLV2

If you pirated the game, you can't physically 'change' the name of your account since the account you're using is not technically yours - You probably didn't change the name of your account but your account as a whole. You can't log in because you're on a completely new account. If you intentionally changed your account, then the problem might be that CentrixPVP has a limit to the number of accounts that can be registered under a certain IP address.