CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Brontyde

Nov 7, 2017
Hola Centrix players!

I have a suggestion for skyblock. for each season add an Island top prizes so there will be competition so they won't just level up their island levels just for cobble generators.

My Suggestions for prizes
Is top 1 : 40$ buycraft voucher
Is top 2 : 25$ buycraft voucher
Is top 1 : 10$ buycraft voucher.

That's all!
Adios!

Oct 3, 2017
I disagree with this because all the top islands are just people who afk mine and empty chests all day. I do not believe that should become a thing.

TRICKSTAR

Jul 27, 2017
its good idea and it should be in factions too,BUT in skyblock like dragon said its mostly people who afk a lot that are on is top...Soo you should fix that.How? remove afk mining and don't allow people to afk.If u cant remove afk mining make it bannable ;)

Brontyde

Nov 7, 2017
Well , They can make it Bannable , but let them make it Minerals 4 sale
In that case , The only way to get levels is to buy it from shop and the only way making money is to Grind , Farm ETC.

fRogZy

Jul 16, 2017
I disagree with this because all the top islands are just people who afk mine and empty chests all day. I do not believe that should become a thing.
You can do that as well.

its good idea and it should be in factions too,BUT in skyblock like dragon said its mostly people who afk a lot that are on is top...Soo you should fix that.How? remove afk mining and don't allow people to afk.If u cant remove afk mining make it bannable ;)
Make this bannable?
Mhm of course not.