CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Kiziem

Mar 25, 2018
Hello! my name is Kiziem,
recently i was playing bedwars with my friend and when i started bridging i got kicked saying "flying is not enabled in this server" even thou i did not fly or anything i just started bridging now i got kicked from time out then when i join it changed my skin into a girl and it says "You own 8 accounts: ronald01, crazyclaudi, xxcallexx, kjayplayzmc, nemeree666, daqq, erkinrg, Kiziem" so i got mad and confused because i recently just started playing minecraft again because my pc got broken now its fix but before it broke i only had 2 account the other one was some incorrect spelling but my 2 account's ign were "CraftDutyBlox, CraaftDutyBlox" i never owned any of those accounts i need help please and i even lost the ability to change skins, join a bedwars server where theres players in it please help me.

DemonPlayer

Mar 6, 2018
DUde. I told u that u were hacked! Maybe that guy i told u 'bout made those accounts. Just guessing. U really should change the password.
IGN: XanderPlayx_MC

SimonM34

Jr-developer
Jr-developer
Mar 17, 2018
^^ either you were hacked meaning someone logged into your account on their IP or, you may be using a vpn