CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

hamm

Sep 18, 2017
I stopped playing mc for a while now, but I came back to see how this server is doing. Overall its pretty shocking, I know mc in general is dying but it's not that bad. Centrix went from around 200 players in the summer to what I saw as 50 last night. Donations have really gone downhill as well, I spent $5 and im top donator.

Overall I think the staff team has to bring back the mini games to attract normal players to come back, because that was in fact the first thing that brought me over to this server. If the mini games like eggwars are fixed I think they can boost up the players by at least 40-60 people. Especially if old eggwars maps like under the sea or warships come back you will definitely see some old players returning. Games like Factions and prison for now should just be closed because centrix doesn't have enough staff members to keep everything running at once, plus those servers are now completely dead.

I know the survival reset will be coming out soon, so that's something to look forward to as 1,13 is a lot better then 1,12,2. Overall one final tip, advertise your server like crazy on places like minecraft planet etc to get more people playing. Because overall centrix isn't a bad server its just been completely abandoned by the staff team. Obviously this is one of the factors that's caused players to decline, because in reality 5 staff members can't run an entire server.

Gladdid

Mod Of The Year
Jul 15, 2017
I think they need to remove half of the staff team, half of them can't even get a single sentence grammatically correct.(Also they are all inactive)

ProdigyHD

Jul 17, 2017
Make Hurt the owner of this server

Kalchabae

Nov 15, 2018
I agree on most of what you said. It does make me sad to see the server fall so much. As for factions being removed, NO! Facs and Skyblock are my baes.

Tk2000

Nov 8, 2017

Tk2000

Nov 8, 2017
because what would be the point of dieing when you can return to the place where you died and collect your items ...