CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Add gapples to voting rewards?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

sstar19995

Jan 11, 2018
London
I think when you redeem vote points you should also be given a god apple for every vote

Have a nice day and...
~ Centrix pvp is the best minecraft server!!

sstar19995

Jan 11, 2018
London
Raul
1. In kit pvp the gapples run out so fast so it won’t make it OP or whatever
2. They’re expensive asf to buy how are people actually meant to get them, you can’t get it from voting keys, the voting keys are not op asf you get shitty phantom kits from them

raulfigas20

Jul 16, 2017
Rua 25 de abril, Paivas
Raul
1. In kit pvp the gapples run out so fast so it won’t make it OP or whatever
2. They’re expensive asf to buy how are people actually meant to get them, you can’t get it from voting keys, the voting keys are not op asf you get shitty phantom kits from them
Thats why, adding that on vote rewards will make people only vote to get stuff and will rarely use their money to buy that, kitpvp needs to work hard to get stuff not vote for it, just my opinion take it easy

sstar19995

Jan 11, 2018
London
Thats why, adding that on vote rewards will make people only vote to get stuff and will rarely use their money to buy that, kitpvp needs to work hard to get stuff not vote for it, just my opinion take it easy
Uhm they need to use the money, idk about you but all of mine goes on fricken repair all the time, I hardly have 1k left over let alone enough to buy gapples!
2nd how are people meant to get all of this money if they can’t get good gear in the first place

raulfigas20

Jul 16, 2017
Rua 25 de abril, Paivas
Uhm they need to use the money, idk about you but all of mine goes on fricken repair all the time, I hardly have 1k left over let alone enough to buy gapples!
2nd how are people meant to get all of this money if they can’t get good gear in the first place
Just being good, and u can repair Ur armor with diamands dont need spend money on repair XD

sstar19995

Jan 11, 2018
London
Yes i think, just get keys from envoys, and kill people, not that hard
Yes true for most it’s go into envoy and open some crates then get killed, before ur a diamond guy

Also notice how the people who voted no ^^^ are people who don’t even play kit pvp anymore except from one hmmm

raulfigas20

Jul 16, 2017
Rua 25 de abril, Paivas
Yes true for most it’s go into envoy and open some crates then get killed, before ur a diamond guy

Also notice how the people who voted no ^^^ are people who don’t even play kit pvp anymore except from one hmmm
Think on people than spent like 200+ vote points and even want more...

CaravanMC

Jul 17, 2017
Somewhere in the world
Just saying than its unfair to the new people against people than spent that amount of vote points just to get stuff...
Doesnt matter if they're new or not . It just about skill ,

For the gapps , It not that op when you fighting a good pvper . If they're really good pvper they could just beat the with player having a better armor and weapon without even gapps . Normal Gapps is just enough.

raulfigas20

Jul 16, 2017
Rua 25 de abril, Paivas
Doesnt matter if they're new or not . It just about skill ,

For the gapps , It not that op when you fighting a good pvper . If they're really good pvper they could just beat the with player having a better armor and weapon without even gapps . Normal Gapps is just enough.
indeed, thats what i wanted to say

RoboPlays

Apr 28, 2018
Maybe not every vote should be a god apple maybe like, every 2 vote points, theres a choice of getting a god apple and a key instead of 2k and 2 keys using 2 vote points