CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonPlayer

Mar 6, 2018
I just wanted to say that if u remove that "while in combact" thing in Kit-pvp. I'll be thankful. It reallly messes up everything. Sometimes I get kicked to the lobby for no reason! And when i rejoin, Im dead, cuz i logged out while in combact. U can keep that "wait 3 sec" thingy, or just increase it to 5 sec. But logging out while in combact! Not Cool. I lost 8 gsets that way! lol.

-Will always Support the Centrix Staff. :)

Unknown007

May 11, 2018
I just wanted to say that if u remove that "while in combact" thing in Kit-pvp. I'll be thankful. It reallly messes up everything. Sometimes I get kicked to the lobby for no reason! And when i rejoin, Im dead, cuz i logged out while in combact. U can keep that "wait 3 sec" thingy, or just increase it to 5 sec. But logging out while in combact! Not Cool. I lost 8 gsets that way! lol.

Rip

FeralKaoS

May 27, 2018

hi dude this cant happen because in kitpvp if you fighting some1 and he get away he can relog or go to spawn very fast

ABASHBASH

Jul 16, 2017
Hello,
I will give my opinion, I respect all opinions. I think that removing "while in combat" in kinda stupid tbh. Because if you are in a middle of a 1v1 or a fight, you can just log out and then log in later and that way you'll be safe. If you decrease it to 5 seconds, a person can only hide for 5 seconds then leave immediately or he can just keep running until those 5 seconds are over. Thank You

Oct 3, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.