CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

RoboBoy

Jul 21, 2017
when you rankup, you get a diamond, but lets say you are a weak player and whenever you rankup you always die and lose ur diamond, or another example, ur inventory is full and u cant obtain that diamond, I think there should be a command like /rewardclaim or something so that when you rankup, instead of the diamond going to ur inventory. it should be kept in a command so when u want to claim diamonds you can do /rewardclaim #of diamonds, something similar to /credits or /redeem thanks for reading my Thread have a nice day :)

_ROBO_BOY / Vanguard

xLambo

| Head-Lamborghini |
Jul 17, 2017
Australia
www.youtube.com
Good idea, maybe something like /rankup too xd
or /redeem

ProdigyHD

Jul 17, 2017
+1

Kll_

Ex-Mod | Head Tomato | #Neverforget
Jul 15, 2017
I prefer your idea, a command to /rankup that costs an amount of kills, and the cost increases on each level
I like this idea, the redeem idea seems really nice as well and I think these ideas could improve the gameplay a lot.
+1

RoboBoy

Jul 21, 2017
+1

hurt

Jul 17, 2017
United States
www.youtube.com

Clearly, this would make situations more convenient. However, this feature will make things too easy. This will bring no challenge into the gamemode. Keeping this will allow players to develop and find ways to play safe with technique. Therefore, it's fine as is.​

RoboBoy

Jul 21, 2017

Clearly, this would make situations more convenient. However, this feature will make things too easy. This will bring no challenge into the gamemode. Keeping this will allow players to develop and find ways to play safe with technique. Therefore, it's fine as is.​
well that's the problem, all the people that isn't as rich as the diamond guys will ALWAYS be killed. and therefore theyre not getting as much fun. more people are poor than rich, so if were thinking majority rules. then the poor people should have that option

Gladdid

Jul 15, 2017

soul

KitPvP Head
Jr-developer
Jul 15, 2017
when you rankup, you get a diamond, but lets say you are a weak player and whenever you rankup you always die and lose ur diamond, or another example, ur inventory is full and u cant obtain that diamond, I think there should be a command like /rewardclaim or something so that when you rankup, instead of the diamond going to ur inventory. it should be kept in a command so when u want to claim diamonds you can do /rewardclaim #of diamonds, something similar to /credits or /redeem thanks for reading my Thread have a nice day :)

_ROBO_BOY / Vanguard
I like that suggestion. But let's see how will you get that "1" diamond on next reset ;)
... ... ...

RoboBoy

Jul 21, 2017
I like that suggestion. But let's see how will you get that "1" diamond on next reset ;)
... ... ...
? I don't quite understand, are you saying I am unable to obtain that diamond? are you saying I'm unable to level up? please explain

Gladdid

Jul 15, 2017

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Nice idea i prefer see new changes in new kitpvp +1 for your suggestion ☺

bobthevilcentrixlager / Titan(Ex-Vanguard)

Last edited: