CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

JustGamingYT

Apr 4, 2019
India
Ok so let's see, this server has gotten a lot fewer players this year and last year, what we need to do is- ( these are just suggestions, ok? xD )
1) Listen to the people; Do polls and stuff take good suggestions and implement them. ( If not many people vote on polls then consider the vote of the people who have voted at least )
2) People want eggwars, from what I hear, so let's bring that back and not only that let's make some new maps for this server. ( Also maybe bedwars? xD)
3) Bring back Build Battle, I enjoyed it honestly so I want it back.
4) Advertise more maybe
5) Get rid of hackers, improve the anti-cheat system. ( I see a lot of hackers these days )
6) I think we need more helpers? I see a lot of new players who need help and sometimes players aren't online and helpers can be pretty helpful.

Alright that's it I guess maybe we need more builders to make new maps, cause if we keep the servers updated new players would be intrigued, I see many people complain ( even myself ) that the server gets kind of boring at times. Maybe hold events in all servers more frequently.

Peace <3

Edit: Oh and also maybe add new kits in KIt-Pvp one of the server I was admin in earlier had like so different kits than normal servers like Ninja kit, Dragon kit , Samurai kit ( I don't know if they were custom ) and they were very fun to use it had like 10-15 kits and you could unlockt those kits by getting kills.

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
Ok so let's see, this server has gotten a lot fewer players this year and last year, what we need to do is- ( these are just suggestions, ok? xD )
1) Listen to the people; Do polls and stuff take good suggestions and implement them. ( If not many people vote on polls then consider the vote of the people who have voted at least )
2) People want eggwars, from what I hear, so let's bring that back and not only that let's make some new maps for this server. ( Also maybe bedwars? xD)
3) Bring back Build Battle, I enjoyed it honestly so I want it back.
4) Advertise more maybe
5) Get rid of hackers, improve the anti-cheat system. ( I see a lot of hackers these days )
6) I think we need more helpers? I see a lot of new players who need help and sometimes players aren't online and helpers can be pretty helpful.

Alright that's it I guess maybe we need more builders to make new maps, cause if we keep the servers updated new players would be intrigued, I see many people complain ( even myself ) that the server gets kind of boring at times. Maybe hold events in all servers more frequently.

Peace <3

Edit: Oh and also maybe add new kits in KIt-Pvp one of the server I was admin in earlier had like so different kits than normal servers like Ninja kit, Dragon kit , Samurai kit ( I don't know if they were custom ) and they were very fun to use it had like 10-15 kits and you could unlockt those kits by getting kills.
1) It's hard to do this because when we do what the 10 people voted for on the poll, we get a bunch of complains of people not liking it when we release it.
2) EggWars recode has just started :p, but we're waiting to buy a stronger dedicated aswell (we had BedWars, but I feel like adding EggWars is better for CentrixPVP, as this is one of our "iconic" games).
3) Could be done, had little players, hence why it got removed (even though last release was kindof bad (I have to admit that))
4) Where? Would love to get some suggestions.
5) Gotten this complaint forever, we're a cracked server (in minecraft), hackers are almost "normal", we tried several anticheats, paid & free ones. None of those really had amazing results, but just costs us bags of money. If you know the best AntiCheat out there, again, I would love suggestions.
6) The community often can also help with basic questions :). But agreed, we should get more staff, but not everyone makes a "good" apply :( .

7) I actually hope (in the next kitpvp reset) to be adding a bunch of new kits, of which some have a few "small effects", such as a "Ninja" kit which has a "smoke bomb" (always nice & fun to have).

JustGamingYT

Apr 4, 2019
India
Thanks for considering my suggestions! I will see if I can find some good places for advertising and a good anti-cheat for cracked servers, I guess another way to prevent hackers would be to have a staff team for each server with at least one member who has the power to ban and a few members with power to kick in case the staff member with the power to ban is offline. I know we might not have enough staff for this now, but this could be done later on like server heads we can have dedicated server staffs for specific servers.

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for considering my suggestions! I will see if I can find some good places for advertising and a good anti-cheat for cracked servers, I guess another way to prevent hackers would be to have a staff team for each server with at least one member who has the power to ban and a few members with power to kick in case the staff member with the power to ban is offline. I know we might not have enough staff for this now, but this could be done later on like server heads we can have dedicated server staffs for specific servers.
It's hard because we do have quite some staff, but they cannot cover all servers at any point of the day, that is just not realistic.

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
where to advertise i dont know mcmarket and some other sites? aint that hard to advertise you just need the money
The way it works (for us) it's hard to buy things that do not come with an invoice.

Ok then I guess finding the best anti-cheat right now might be the best way, which you are doing so okay then :)
We have tried AAC, Spartan, NCP, AntiAura & Phoenix AntiCheat.

c0s1nux

Aug 2, 2017
aac and ncp are the best but you need to know how to configure it properly otherwise they're pretty basic, especially for ncp. Also you can buy configurations from mcmarket and advertise your server there. Also, you're not going to get an invoice absolutely nowhere most likely for advertisments. just buy on mcmarket or smth and let it be.

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
We use NCP right now with a bought configuration (we tried to buy multiple configurations for NPC, AAC & Spartan).

We have also tried Reflex in the past, forgot to mention that one, it does seem to have updated a bunch, so maybe we should look at it again.

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
On top of this, because CentrixCore edits the hit delay a lot of anticheats seem to not work correctly with this.
If we want to have a decent killaura detection, we would have to enable the vanilla hit delay.

Brad

Staff member
Jan 26, 2018
1) It's hard to do this because when we do what the 10 people voted for on the poll, we get a bunch of complains of people not liking it when we release it.
2) EggWars recode has just started :p, but we're waiting to buy a stronger dedicated aswell (we had BedWars, but I feel like adding EggWars is better for CentrixPVP, as this is one of our "iconic" games).
3) Could be done, had little players, hence why it got removed (even though last release was kindof bad (I have to admit that))
4) Where? Would love to get some suggestions.
5) Gotten this complaint forever, we're a cracked server (in minecraft), hackers are almost "normal", we tried several anticheats, paid & free ones. None of those really had amazing results, but just costs us bags of money. If you know the best AntiCheat out there, again, I would love suggestions.
6) The community often can also help with basic questions :). But agreed, we should get more staff, but not everyone makes a "good" apply :( .

7) I actually hope (in the next kitpvp reset) to be adding a bunch of new kits, of which some have a few "small effects", such as a "Ninja" kit which has a "smoke bomb" (always nice & fun to have).
As for Kit-PvP I was planning on adding more kits soon.