CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

achylley

Aug 4, 2018
Only me and my friend //TnsGms// got permanently muted ''by flood'' while chatting, only me and him, when there's more people talking a lot and don't took the same ''muted' //sorry for my bad english//
Why can't us just have fun and talk? another players was doing THE SAME THING and don't got the same ''permanent mute'', this is unfair. and i slowed down the chatting to not get the warning and got it. I'm very desapointed, i'd never been so unsatisfied.

I found a forum on Centrix PvP that talk about punishment;

Flooding
1st Offence > Warn
2nd Offence > 2 Hour Tempmute .
nice, admins.

att: now, some of admin unmuted me and him. but it does not erase the error. ty for the attention.

Last edited:

Kll_

Ex-Mod | Head Tomato | #Neverforget
Jul 15, 2017
Hello,

Chat flooding is considered when you use same characters repeatedly together, as in an example:
“Looooooooooooooooool”
“xdddddddddddddddeddd”

As staff members we punish people regarding to our guidelines and they might be getting punished without players noticing as punishments are not displayed in public chat. We punish the players we see breaking a rule but unfortunately sometimes we could skip someone but we try our best.

And to appeal a punishment you may do so in the proper forum section for it, in which you can also explain everything that happened. You may find the punishment appeal section here:
https://centrixpvp.eu/banappeal/

Hope I could have helped.
If you need any further help you may ask me or any other staff member.
Hope you have a great day :)

achylley

Aug 4, 2018
I was not doing this kinda of flood, i guess... but now me and his was dismuted, BUT the warning said that it would last till 23h58 4/8/18, not just 2 hours.
anyway, thank you for the attention and the support.
Have a great day. :)blub

Kll_

Ex-Mod | Head Tomato | #Neverforget
Jul 15, 2017
I was not doing this kinda of flood, i guess... but now me and his was dismuted, BUT the warning said that it would last till 23h58 4/8/18, not just 2 hours.
anyway, thank you for the attention and the support.
Have a great day. :)blub
Warnings are a different thing as a mute, warnings are kept in count for a period of time but as long as the offense isn’t repeated, you should be fine.

No problem, glad to help! :)