CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Should envoy events be taken from the PvP?

• Total voters

AgentAnon

Jul 16, 2017
That island underneath Australia
Skyblock Envoy events need to be moved away from PvP. There are many many campers there just waiting to kill people trying to participate in the event. Not to mention, forgive my swearing, but because of the campers, envoy events end in less than 10 fucking seconds, ruining it for people who know damn well they're going to get killed by people who have no reason to be on Skyblock other than PvP the whole session because they're too much of pussies to step outside into real competition. Damn, so much truth. ANYWAY. I just feel the envoy event needs to be moved from the PvP arena and actually give SKYBLOCK PLAYERS a chance. @Kawithomas I request to make this poll official.

michael244

Jul 15, 2017
It makes it so there is more competition to get resources. I like the idea of having them in warp pvp :). I do see where you are coming from tho

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
In the Spawn it could be weird, seeing as similar to kitpvp before the envoys will drop in different unaccessible locations such as outside or on certain trees

However im not a huge fan of it being on pvp (unless you use a speed and invisability potion)

PixUk#ORG

Jul 16, 2017
How dare u Ping ze lord!?!

they're going to get killed by people who have no reason to be on Skyblock other than PvP
Who plays Skyblock for PVP?!

It makes it so there is more competition to get resources. I like the idea of having them in warp pvp :). I do see where you are coming from tho
It might get crowded

a place called warp envoy might be good
a few warps

ludozz

Server-Manager
Staff member
Admin
I should say skyblock is not pvp based so i think why envoys but if you want to get stuff and are annoyed of farming etc it funny to pvp and get some loot too so idk