1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Murder, Is time for work

Discussion in 'Centrix - discussions' started by bobthevillager, Oct 10, 2017.

1. bobthevillager

bobthevillager Active Member

Hi, Maybe here isn't the perfect place to discuss or complain it but I believe is time to make the first step.
    The Murder have very Big Problem with Hakcers the 95% of Murder players are hackers. From my experience in Murder games in all summer and in September was and is only the every month the hackers move up 20%. After the maps griefed with things that prevent players from playing. The quota of the hackers are Fly hackers and speed hackers and is so much the proportion that everyone thinks they can fly and maybe you were see the posts for ''why I cant fly in Murder''. Today I saw that and I think is very good start for Murder will be great game again http://prntscr.com/gvsiwi I hope Staff-Team to understand that post and they will don't say again just report because with that policy the problem increased

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. iiPresTige

iiPresTige Member

+1 :D

3. raulfigas20

raulfigas20 Active Member

not only murder but yeah

good idea mr. bob :)

4. GameHuntress

GameHuntress ○ Creative Head ○ Mod ○
    Staff Member Moderator

I went on the Murder game mode that day because I had seen reports of it everywhere and wanted to see it for myself, and holy heck there was a bunch. First game had 3 flyers and 1 speed and it was crazy.

So yea, there will be more monitoring of Murder, and hopefully this gets fixed soon.

5. bobthevillager

bobthevillager Active Member

Thanks @GameHuntress for you support in that problem. I hope all Staff to understand that and will work because the Staff-Team the previous months they didn't work so much and for that the Murder became the popular game for the hackers of all categories (fly, speed) and the honest players left

6. OgBoi

OgBoi New Member

Bad 1 mr.bob you just suck at pvp <3

7. Jooster11

Jooster11 Network Owner
    Staff Member Owner

@Hij310 is currently working on a huge murder revamp. Thank you for this, we will look into these issues.
    We don't have the best anti-cheat from the world, but we are trying to do our best to make it 'good'.

8. OgBoi

OgBoi New Member

every minecraft server has bad anti-cheat not only centrix

9. Sywo

Sywo Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Or maybe they just have better hack client ;)

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. GoatGoatTheBoat

you nerds just cant ban my hacks wooo look at me go aha! im on the right, no, on the left, no back to the right, hahah you already dead get rekt nub *gets banned for admitting to hackks for the second time* pls no