CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

TheOtherDresshun

Nov 6, 2017
I have a bit of a problem. I found the ruins of vilcentrixlage, all unclaimed, and I made a house, and claimed said house. Well, I teleported somewhere, and then it wouldn't let me teleport back. I still have that claim, but it won't let me get back to it... Can someone help me?

I know the area its in. There is a mountain, a large ocean or lake, a forest, and from the mountain is a weird skybridge of blocks, that seems to be curving a bit. Well, on that skybridge, there is a pillar that goes down to my house area. You'll know it if you see the 2 burn't houses, and a bridge over a river.

If someone helps me, I will be paying with a spawner!

ravnnica

-Nicolas-
Jul 16, 2017
Belgium
I have a bit of a problem. I found the ruins of vilcentrixlage, all unclaimed, and I made a house, and claimed said house. Well, I teleported somewhere, and then it wouldn't let me teleport back. I still have that claim, but it won't let me get back to it... Can someone help me?

I know the area its in. There is a mountain, a large ocean or lake, a forest, and from the mountain is a weird skybridge of blocks, that seems to be curving a bit. Well, on that skybridge, there is a pillar that goes down to my house area. You'll know it if you see the 2 burn't houses, and a bridge over a river.

If someone helps me, I will be paying with a spawner!
Hello, I hope you’re having an awesome day!
Maybe I can help you get back to your claims:
There is a command to see where your claims are located at in the survival-world.
- /claimslist or /claimlist
In order to find back that claim which are stated as coordinates:
- You need to run towards the coordinates.
A quick guid how to use coordinates:
Once you arrived by the coordinates you found back your claim!

Greetings
- Nicolas // ravnnica

~ Requesting lock