CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

EzpzSqueezy

Jan 1, 2018
I have a suggestion cuz he is alreadys there when i need him,He always helps me..He is a really good guy and i think he drosnt deserve to be a helper. He need a promotion . He always does a good job and hes better than other staff i think..Thanks for reading,Have a good day :D

Aug 31, 2017
The amazing staff as u guys know he's my boy and ofc he does his job and amazingly well, love u tricky
<3. Gl bae

darkgamer5541

Sep 17, 2017
The staff YouGotTricked is one of the best helpers I've known he is willing to stop whatever to help anyone out like a hacker at warp pvp (Factions) I hope he gets mod thank you!! ;)

Uergent

Mar 26, 2018
I have a suggestion cuz he is alreadys there when i need him,He always helps me..He is a really good guy and i think he drosnt deserve to be a helper. He need a promotion . He always does a good job and hes better than other staff i think..Thanks for reading,Have a good day :D
Hes not toxic, kind, active

TheCokeGebruiker

Mar 25, 2018
yeah tricked is a good staff member , active and helpfull , he always on to help when in need he also talk with people, and a fair staff and that is important
I TOTALY AGREE
RECOMMANDED BY LORD COKEGEBRUIKER LOL

CaravanMC

Jul 17, 2017
Somewhere in the world
AND WHY MY LUCK IS ALWAYS TERRIBLE ON CRATES EVEN OTHER GAMEMEODES MY LUCK TERRIBLE, I SWEAR I WOOD LEGIT SUICIDE IN REAL LIFE BECUZ OF MY TERRIBLE LUCK, MAKE MY LUCK BETTER PLEASE
Stfu. Stop being post farmer also please stop your caps jezz.
I WNTED LEGENDARY KIT T_T A GLITCHED AREA OF SPAWN KILLED ME
Stay on topic of this thread

You legitly making me suicide by reading your comment
Someone please ban him

You deserve mod :). Times ago.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2017
Aug 31, 2017
AND WHY MY LUCK IS ALWAYS TERRIBLE ON CRATES EVEN OTHER GAMEMEODES MY LUCK TERRIBLE, I SWEAR I WOOD LEGIT SUICIDE IN REAL LIFE BECUZ OF MY TERRIBLE LUCK, MAKE MY LUCK BETTER PLEASE
what does this have to do anything with the topic, you went from talking about apples for examples to how much time does it take for an airplane to fly from China to USA.

Aug 31, 2017
Aug 31, 2017