CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Do you like the new website?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

didjee2

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
Hello everyone

New Website
Finally, it's here, our brand new website! We've been with the old, outdated (& even broken theme) for a long while, that time is over now!
From now on our site will have a brand new, more modern theme. The forums will now also run on XenForo 2, which is more modern in general.

Recently we've also added the topvoter rewards, of which we have fixed the broken vote link recently. Meaning everyone can have a better chance of becoming top voter.
You can now also see the some vote stats and the topvoter of the current month on our vote page (see above in navigation).

New Logo
As you can see, we also have a brand new centrix-pvp, which we will now use more often.
centrixlogo_pt.png

Factions Beta
I'm also happy to announce that we will open Factions Beta for donators next week (probably Friday).
We've decided to open Factions for a short while before finally releasing it, so we can do the required bugfixing.

After the beta finished, Factions will then reset & open for everyone.
More information about the new Factions server will follow next week!

Well, I'm hyped, I hope you are too!

Kind regards

Dieter aka didjee2
Lead Developer / Owner

Attachments

Last edited:

CBTHEBEAST

Oct 9, 2017

ZoneRGH

Aug 20, 2017
Thanks for your hardwork didjee2, the website is great. But, where is the helper's applications? I couldn't find it

didjee2

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
Removed on of your double posts, please do not double post :p.

I don't know yet, it won't take long at all. We just do it so we can maybe find some critical bugs.

SlashBoyTV

Aug 5, 2017
India
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone

New Website
Finally, it's here, our brand new website! We've been with the old, outdated (& even broken theme) for a long while, that time is over now!
From now on our site will have a brand new, more modern theme. The forums will now also run on XenForo 2, which is more modern in general.

Recently we've also added the topvoter rewards, of which we have fixed the broken vote link recently. Meaning everyone can have a better chance of becoming top voter.
You can now also see the some vote stats and the topvoter of the current month on our vote page (see above in navigation).

New Logo
As you can see, we also have a brand new centrix-pvp, which we will now use more often.

Factions Beta
I'm also happy to announce that we will open Factions Beta for donators next week (probably Friday).
We've decided to open Factions for a short while before finally releasing it, so we can do the required bugfixing.

After the beta finished, Factions will then reset & open for everyone.
More information about the new Factions server will follow next week!

Well, I'm hyped, I hope you are too!

Kind regards

Dieter aka didjee2
Lead Developer / Owner
Tbh, the website is nice but it looks a little blocky. Try making the layout little bit like a rounded square. (Nice centrix-pvp xd)