CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

FeralKaoS

May 27, 2018
Only me //TnsGms// got permanently banned ''by flood'' while chatting, only me, when there's more people talking a lot and don't took the same ''banned' //sorry for my bad english//
Why i can't just have fun and talk? another players was doing THE SAME THING and don't got the same ''permanent banned'', this is unfair. and i slowed down the chatting to not get the warning and got it. I'm very desapointed, i'd never been so unsatisfied.

I found a forum on Centrix PvP that talk about punishment;

Flooding
1st Offence > Warn
2nd Offence > 2 Hour Tempmute .
nice, admins.

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
lul I can't take you serious with your english (desapointed)

also "jus cus he du it y cnt i du it" excuse is terrible. Either report the players or don't do what they're doing.

SpinosaurusLV2

lul I can't take you serious with your english (desapointed)

also "jus cus he du it y cnt i du it" excuse is terrible. Either report the players or don't do what they're doing.
Remember when you said you'll abandon Minecraft, and stating you'll very rarely visit the forums to greet the oldcomers?

Pepperidge farm remembers

Last edited:

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
Remember when you said you'll abandon Minecraft, and stating you'll very rarely visit the forums to greet the oldcomers?

Pepperidge farm remembers
true

i legit dont welcome anyone anymore

plus besides centrix i never play minecraft, im hyped on the game i told you about :d

xBobbaGDx

Jul 18, 2017
Why did you even flood lmfao

alph4legend

Jun 21, 2018
Lithuania
Only me //TnsGms// got permanently banned ''by flood'' while chatting, only me, when there's more people talking a lot and don't took the same ''banned' //sorry for my bad english//
Why i can't just have fun and talk? another players was doing THE SAME THING and don't got the same ''permanent banned'', this is unfair. and i slowed down the chatting to not get the warning and got it. I'm very desapointed, i'd never been so unsatisfied.

I found a forum on Centrix PvP that talk about punishment;

Flooding
1st Offence > Warn
2nd Offence > 2 Hour Tempmute .
nice, admins.
You should at least know that it is necessary to prove that this is true or not, because administrators are smart and do their job.

Tk2000

Server-Manger
Staff member
Admin
Helper
Developer
Owner
Builder
Jr-developer
Forum Manager
Manager
Nov 8, 2017
What is it with people making appeals in all the places it should not be made!