1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plot and road bug/glitch

Discussion in 'Prison' started by rafitha123, Aug 13, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rafitha123

rafitha123 New Member

Hi, I'm some new to the server but I want to tell a cool problem, so there is it:
    A world is being generated in some plots and in the road too, actually plot clear can resolve it but not in the roads, what I can't understand (and what is the problem) is this:
    [​IMG]
    Yes, a minecraft default world being generated in the plots and betweem them(in the road), I don't know why this happening but I think that this is what is causing the lag today in the server... If there is some admin that know or tell to the server owner, I'll glad very much, the glitch/bug is very funny but it's not cool for some players and is a bit weird, I don't know if the problem is expanding but it is very, but bery big.

2. ludozz

ludozz Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Prison had some plugin crashes what means if you load new chunks they can be like that, the plugin is now fixed, except that some plots are grieved. The bugs will be 100% fixed in the reset, but there in no date of resetting.

3. Gladdid

Gladdid Mod Of The Year
    Staff Member Moderator

The bugs will be fixed upon reset which should be soon.
    -closed

• Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.