CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

mastertotoy

Aug 1, 2017
Hello everyone, this is mastertotoy

i dont know why this happened but when my friend told me to join his server, i logged out then join my friends server but it doesnt work so i logged back to centrix to tell him that his server doesnt work but when i joined the server it says "You are already in this proxy" something but i wait for a while like 15minutes when i joined the server back i finally joined but when i put my password it says "Wrong password!" so im nervous because i think someone just hacked my account, pls fix this because this is the only server that i have so many friends,
here's the proof: https://imgur.com/a/yqC3X go to the site, pls fix this ASAP T_T I wanna join this server badly T_T

ludozz

Server-Manager
Staff member
Admin
you can get your account back with /email recover (your email) if you have set a email, if you didnt make a support ticket with proof like you logged in on minecraft.net or something else so we know it is yours

mastertotoy

Aug 1, 2017
you can get your account back with /email recover (your email) if you have set a email, if you didnt make a support ticket with proof like you logged in on minecraft.net or something else so we know it is yours
badly no but @_HyperBeast said to me my acc is in volty guy