CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

SpinosaurusLV2

Come on. We all want it! He's been helping CentrixPVP for 2 years now. Always being active and a hard-worker to the community. Some of us have been curiously waiting for @MinerMaster to be promoted to ADMIN for months now, and we always were disappointed when we saw the moderator tag. Who is the manager in charge of running and moderating the staff-team? @GameHuntress was promoted to ADMIN (no hate, you're awesome) and I think Miner should be promoted too since both are doing equally almost as much work! #PromoteMiner

GameHuntress

○ Builder ○
Staff member
Helper
Builder
Jul 15, 2017
Everywhere
Spino, that would be me, for I took up the role of Co-Staff Manager before Thomas's departure. Now that he left, Im the only staff Manager (at the moment, it will change soon). On promoting Mods to Admin, that doesn't fall on me entirely, it's up to the owners as well to accept or decline on who is suggested to be admins.

Hope that kinda helps

SpinosaurusLV2

Spino, that would be me, for I took up the role of Co-Staff Manager before Thomas's departure. Now that he left, Im the only staff Manager (at the moment, it will change soon). On promoting Mods to Admin, that doesn't fall on me entirely, it's up to the owners as well to accept or decline on who is suggested to be admins.

Hope that kinda helps
No worries. That's why I tagged the owners but I'm pretty sure there is, or was, another manager with the Ripper profile picture.

GameHuntress

○ Builder ○
Staff member
Helper
Builder
Jul 15, 2017
Everywhere
The managers changed as time went on. So in the end it was only Thomas [Head], along with Bouwer and I [Co Managers] to help him out. Bouwer left, then Thomas as well, which only left me.

SpinosaurusLV2

The managers changed as time went on. So in the end it was only Thomas [Head], along with Bouwer and I [Co Managers] to help him out. Bouwer left, then Thomas as well, which only left me.
That's completely new. I'm going to assume that you're the only lead manager operating on this server. I guess @MinerMaster will most likely be the CO-manager now that the other 2 are gone, well, I'm not guaranteeing that Jooster11 will promote him but there's always that 1 chance you're hoping for. Either way, I don't think 1 manager will be able to moderate the staff-team, accept or deny applicants along with interviewing them; All of this while also trying to stay active as much as possible.

GameHuntress

○ Builder ○
Staff member
Helper
Builder
Jul 15, 2017
Everywhere
Now that he left, Im the only staff Manager (at the moment, it will change soon).
Bruh, I wrote that i wasnt going to be alone xD just wait and see, I know i cant manage the staff alone, thomas somehow managed with us all before he got bouwer and I xD

SpinosaurusLV2

Bruh, I wrote that i wasnt going to be alone xD just wait and see, I know i cant manage the staff alone, thomas somehow managed with us all before he got bouwer and I xD
You got me. I forgot to include "at the moment" in my statement :D Never really knew Thomas that well other than the fact he was a forum developer(?). Nevertheless things are bound to change, you're correct there, but somehow I feel like MinerMaster would be great for the higher-up position. Frankly speaking, I wouldn't trust Jooster11 but his statements and decision(s) are final.

ProdigyHD

Jul 17, 2017
Come on. We all want it! He's been helping CentrixPVP for 2 years now. Always being active and a hard-worker to the community. Some of us have been curiously waiting for @MinerMaster to be promoted to ADMIN for months now, and we always were disappointed when we saw the moderator tag. Who is the manager in charge of running and moderating the staff-team? @GameHuntress was promoted to ADMIN (no hate, you're awesome) and I think Miner should be promoted too since both are doing equally almost as much work! #PromoteMiner
Yeah
#Miner4Admin

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
For the promotions you forgot @thibeastmo one staff to work all time in the server have the MOD 12 months and he is Build-Head and was Survival-Head and @WhattaTreeat staff with the MOD, I think 1 year and he is Skyblock-Co-Head

PixUk#ORG

Jul 16, 2017