CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

PENG_SAMA

Jul 16, 2017
Inappropriate language.
everytime i go to pvp in skyblock every1 just keep asking me to team with them... i just wanted to say maybe more thn 80% people wants to team with me everytime i show up in warp pvp . i just want to say . how the fuck should i get item and farm my stats if i team with every1 on skyblock? i have 4k axes level (half of them by farming and half by key) i can break armor easily... so stop calling me a fking hacker lol .. if you have proof just report me .. i dont mind.. 2nd ... when you die on pvp .. just stfu and play your game. dont try to flame me by saying go to prison i can rekt u go to kit pvp i can rekt you or go to blabalbala i can rekt you.. comeon dude you die in fuking skyblock and you expect me go to another server and play with you? lol get a life please . i enjoy pvp in skyblock cause the map is small+ easy to hide.. i know i win bcuz of my stats.. but i just want to say having a high stats of mcmmo cant pvp? lol report me bitch ban me for high axe level thx fk u all!

PeachH

Jul 17, 2017
Dafuq? 1v1 me minehq u would get no potted look why would anyone call u a hacker??????? Dafuuuqqqq

AgentAnon

Jul 16, 2017
That island underneath Australia
The swearing in this tho, gg.
Nobody's calling you a hacker, and you're not, many people don't know about the MCMMO; I'll ask a staff to make a thread about this. People just call you out because Skyblock is the only place you'll PvP someone, it's only unfair because you've got higher skills than a lot of people.
Maybe @Kawithomas can take a look.

xLambo

| Head-Lamborghini |
Jul 17, 2017
Australia
www.youtube.com
Whoah guys Peng I know you have had a problem with other players about that, but you don't need to swear, there are young audiences here and that language is not a good example.
Sorry peng
-Head Lambo

Kll_

Ex-Mod | Head Tomato | #Neverforget
Jul 15, 2017
Also, this thread serves no purpose at all, therefore I’ll be closing it.
If you need to report a bug or player please do so in the correct section, as long as I’m aware this was about a personal issue you have with players teaming with you. Also, please don’t use inappropriate language at our forums as it is against the rules.
Thank you and hope you have a fantastic day.
/Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.