CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

soul

KitPvP Head
Jr-developer
Jul 15, 2017
Hello Everyone! SkyAcer009 Here!

This post is just to inform you about a upcoming PvP Tournament Event at KitPvP which will be hosted by me!

Details about the Event:

30 March 2018 (This Friday)
4:30PM, UTC+2 (16:30 GMT / Zulu)

For people in Netherlands: 3:30 PM
For people in United Kingdom: 2:30 PM
For people in Lebanon: 4:30 PM

Important!
All Participants will ONLY be allowed 2 sets each, including the one on them.
Final Participants will ONLY be allowed 2 sets each, including the one on them.

You will have 2 minutes to rejoin the tournament in the event you accidentally logged out or you have crashed, failing to join in time will result in a Instant Disqualification.

Any abuse of commands, glitches or exploits will result in a Instant Disqualification.

Any form of Cheating/Hacking or use of any Illegal Client Modifications will result in a Instant Disqualification and even a Permenant IP Ban!

You will use your own items when participating in the tournament, but you will NOT lose them when you die in the tournament, they will stay in your inventory, and you will get teleported to spawn.
Free repair services while tournament is going before each round. So that your sets don't break.

Heres how the Tournament Works:
  • At the start of every round, players will be given time in their own chamber to repair their armour and get anything they need in their Enderchest.
  • There will ONLY be a maximum of 16 players allowed in the tournament, winners of the Preliminary Round Winners will be automatically moved to Quarter-Finals.
  • Winners of the Quarter-Finals will move into the Semi-Finals.
  • Losers of the Semi-Finals will go into a Sudden Death chamber where they fight for 3rd Place.
  • Winners of the Semi-Finals will move to Finals and fight for 1st and 2nd Place.

Rewards:

1st Place:
1- Protection IV, Unbreaking III Diamond Set
2- Sharpness V, Unbreaking III, Fire Aspect II Diamond Sword
3- Power V, Punch III, Infinity Bow
4- 24x God Apples
5- 4x Extremely Keys
6- $50,000 Money

2nd Place:
1- Protection III, Unbreaking II Diamond Set
2- Sharpness IV, Unbreaking II Diamond Sword
3- Power IV, Punch II Bow
4- 16x God Apples
5- 4x Premium Keys
6- $30,000 Money

3rd Place:

1- Protection II, Unbreaking I Diamond Set
2- Sharpness III, Unbreaking I Diamond Sword
3- Power III, Punch I Bow
4- 12x God Apples
5- 4x Voting Keys
6- $15,000

The Event will be broadcasted across the server 15 Minutes before the event begins! That is all from me, hope to see you there during the event! Good Luck and Have Fun!

Last edited:

CaravanMC

Jul 17, 2017
Somewhere in the world
Details about the Event:

30 March 2018 (This Friday)
4:30PM, UTC+2 (16:30 GMT / Zulu)

For people in Netherlands: 3:30 PM
For people in United Kingdom: 2:30 PM
For people in Lebanon: 4:30 PM
The time above maybe should be changed for the location with far difference timezone also with more player . I 'm guessing like 2-5people living in Lebanon that playing in Centrix (No one really care) . USA and Asia (Chinese , South East Asia) should be added as reference above with their having far bigger timezone difference and also more player base.

The one stated above is just like 1-2h difference.