CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerathon

Aug 14, 2017
England is my city
www.youtube.com
Hi, Centrix Community!

Zerathon here. I've been waiting a few days for the resets so I could start my series on YouTube, but nothing is resetting. When I ask some people, they say 10 years, when I ask others, they say very soon, but no one can tell me exactly when. Which gamemode will reset first, and when will they reset? If you don't know any of this information, just any rumours or anything will help as idk what to upload or play - I don't want to play any gamemode because I want to do a series in all of them, so all I do right now in Centrix is walk around and chat.

tldr; tell me what you know about gamemode resets

- Zerathon

ludozz

Server-Manager
Staff member
Admin
They will reset soon there in nothing planned when what is going to reset etc. so there are no date like if we say prison in going to reset Friday (its just an example) and the ranks crash last moment everyone think its going to reset but it cant cuz it crashed and need some fixed. People can be mad and if we dont give a date its like a surprise and we dont promise anything.

Gladdid

Jul 15, 2017
I'm 100% sure that the next reset is Factions but not sure about the others but I think they will be Skyblock, Prison, Survival and Creative and the exact dates are kind of impossible to tell because whenever we give out exact dates we usually have to rush a lot or we find out a bug that we have to fix and leads to a delay.

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Hi for reset's Staff don't know when are reset's. But Prison reset maybe in September with Creative and Skyblock maybe in November, these dates have been calculated since the Buildings began. Now for Faction I dont have information @Gladdid

bobthevilcentrixlager / Titan(Ex-Vanguard)

Zerathon

Aug 14, 2017
England is my city
www.youtube.com
Hi for reset's Staff don't know when are reset's. But Prison reset maybe in September with Creative and Skyblock maybe in November, these dates have been calculated since the Buildings began. Now for Faction I dont have information @Gladdid

bobthevilcentrixlager / Titan(Ex-Vanguard)
Some people were saying all of them will get reset in a week, but thanks for this information xD
Since no one is sure, I'll listen to all of you

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Sorry for that but on a largers servers they have a specific time frame and give dates for reset. I hope the same thing would be done in the Centrix. On this issue Centrix disappoint me

Kll_

Ex-Mod | Head Tomato | #Neverforget
Jul 15, 2017
Hello,

Sorry for that but on a largers servers they have a specific time frame and give dates for reset. I hope the same thing would be done in the Centrix. On this issue Centrix disappoint me
I'm 100% sure that the next reset is Factions but not sure about the others but I think they will be Skyblock, Prison, Survival and Creative and the exact dates are kind of impossible to tell because whenever we give out exact dates we usually have to rush a lot or we find out a bug that we have to fix and leads to a delay.
Exact dates cannot be given at this point to make sure everything is perfectly working and to avoid any issues.
just wait more information bro, in the future the dates can be posted by the heads or by jooster

ok sir?
As said by @raulfigas20 you’d be informed when a reset date is confirmed, make sure to check our forums every once in a while to keep updated with what happens.

- Thread Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.