CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

intricatesymbol

Jul 17, 2017
Batman, Turkey
This is directly related to a thread that I'll make in the future.

What are the jobs of:
Jr-Helper
Helper
Admin

@Kawithomas

Last edited:

Kawithomas

Network Owner
Staff member
Owner
Jul 14, 2017
Ah these questions are good to know :)

Jr-helper is the trial stage of the Centrix Staff team you will be in a trial of 2 or more weeks and you will be rated on your support and activity.
And when you pass it you will be promoted to Helper. And helper is to focus and monitor the chat and sometimes catch some hackers but its mainly for the support. You will be rated on your supportive and acitvity on this server and working with others (This stage can get form 1 month to 2 or 3 months) Depens on how you do it. And than you become moderator, when you become moderator you are been trusted to have the commands (/ban /ipban /unban /tempban) and your work is to help the server by ideas and banning the hackers. And you are also able to be a Head of a server to maintain a gamemode with ideas or resets. And as last Admin the admin postition is a rare thing you can only get when you are trusted by the high staff so that means (Managers,Owners,Devops) And you will decided with the other owners and devs what happens on the server and work on the background managment of the Network.

I hope all this information helped you :)

intricatesymbol

Jul 17, 2017
Batman, Turkey
excuse me, the ipban is ban forever or permanent?
First of all: Create a new thread for a new question.
Second of all, permanent and forever are synonyms... So to rewrite your question: Is the ip ban permanent or is it permanent? or Is the ip ban forever or is it forever?

To answer your question yes, its forever unless you can get punishment reduced or completely remove it if you can successfully appeal your ban or if it specifically states its only a temp-ban. Further, I'd recommend not using a vpn to get back on the server if you are indeed ip-banned.

Kll_

Ex-Mod | Head Tomato | #Neverforget
Jul 15, 2017
excuse me, the ipban is ban forever or permanent?
As said by @intricatesymbol ip bans are permanent, if you are currently banned you can appeal your ban Here.
If you need any more help make sure to contact me or any other staff member, hope you have an amazing day.
Since both questions were answered I’ll close this thread.
/Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.