CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Mauyed

Oct 11, 2017
Muscat , Oman
i think i have 0 chance to buy anything i tried to buy mint and the payment options that mint provide have minimum recharge of 55$
means that i'll pay 55$ for 2$ srysly :(

AngryTurtle101

Mar 6, 2018
Are You Serius A Famous Server Doesnt Have Paysafe? Are you Kidding or what? it says Euro everything there and when you put Euro it shows you again Mint fix that ffs

AngryTurtle101

Mar 6, 2018
Im From Greece its not my country problem its your site you have only mint it shows Euro etc and if you click anything else it shows again Mint

AngryTurtle101

Mar 6, 2018
I choose payment thats is paysafe and other pays and when you click purchase it shows you The Mint I Put Euro and On Mint It Says Usb fix that god dude

didjee2

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
I think Paymentwall blocked Greece PaySafeCards, because of the Euro crisis (Greece depending on foreign money atm).

Might be better to contact Paymentwall, as we cannot really fix it if they blocked it.

I am not sure if it’s on their side so I’m gonna check too.
Try using a safe VPN to checkout and buy maybe that works.

AngryTurtle101

Mar 6, 2018
Hello *************

Thank you for contacting Paymentwall.

We checked the available payment method for you and Paysafecard and Mint are available. You should be able to use Paysafecard for this payment.

If you are experiencing technical issues on our payments page, please try clearing your browser's cache, close and then re-open browser. Please retry your payment afterwards, let's see if it will resolve the issue. If the problem persists, you may send us a screenshot of the payment trouble you experience for further checking on our end.

Should you have further inquiries, please let us know. Have a pleasant day.

Best Regards,
Paymentwall Team ------ > From The PaymentWall When I Send Them

didjee2

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
Hello *************

Thank you for contacting Paymentwall.

We checked the available payment method for you and Paysafecard and Mint are available. You should be able to use Paysafecard for this payment.

If you are experiencing technical issues on our payments page, please try clearing your browser's cache, close and then re-open browser. Please retry your payment afterwards, let's see if it will resolve the issue. If the problem persists, you may send us a screenshot of the payment trouble you experience for further checking on our end.

Should you have further inquiries, please let us know. Have a pleasant day.

Best Regards,
Paymentwall Team ------ > From The PaymentWall When I Send Them
Then try to do what they say: clear browser cache, close ur browser, open it, and try the payment again.