CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

shado3

Jan 4, 2018
just to let u know, today i was trying to get a catman skin back but then it changed into a creeper skin and i cant change back and have to wait 2 hours, wtf ;-; remove skin cool downs i want to change my skin back, not to mention all the cat man skin like partycatman blackcatman all of them are removed again, explain THAT

Nov 5, 2017
just to let u know, today i was trying to get a catman skin back but then it changed into a creeper skin and i cant change back and have to wait 2 hours, wtf ;-; remove skin cool downs i want to change my skin back, not to mention all the cat man skin like partycatman blackcatman all of them are removed again, explain THAT
Oiii whats wrong with a creeper skin. -_-

U wanna go?

fRogZy

Jul 16, 2017
Hello,

We have a cooldown for a reason.
We do not want to see server crashing/centrixlaging because of people
who will spam /skin.
We did not remove any of cat man skins.
You have to use a premium name which has that skin you want.
Example: /skin fRogZy and you will receive a skin which I'm using on
my Premium Account.

Sywo

Jul 16, 2017
Mojang has a rate limits for UUID and Skins request for download that is why there is a cool down. If we didn't have a cool down and reach the rate limits it would be blocked for a certain amount of time. Like @fRogZy said we didn't remove any "catman" skin the only way it got removed/changed is because the owner of the minecraft account changed/removed the skin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.