CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

RoboPlays

Apr 28, 2018
Make it so that the staffs globally can see /reports from lets say kitpvp (where lots of hackers are) instead of just the one game mode that the player used /report on

ludozz

SrMod | Prison Head
Staff member
Jul 15, 2017
here where my home is
centrixpvp.eu
it will spam us and there are players too and wants us to remove it since they are mad and report innocent people or even staff...

RoboPlays

Apr 28, 2018
it will spam us and there are players too and wants us to remove it since they are mad and report innocent people or even staff...
But at this point, if no staffs are on the game mode theres hackers on, they'll never get banned

SlashBoyTV

Aug 5, 2017
India
www.youtube.com
I really agree with this suggestion. This will allow the staff to respond quickly and help them ban the hackers. +1 :D

There is a command cooldown on /report. Also, the command should be modified so that players cannot report staff members. If people really abuse this command, they should be punished.

SlashBoyTV

Aug 5, 2017
India
www.youtube.com
Report command is planned to have several changes. We're still looking if we should just make it server-wide, or even post report messages to the Discord server.
That's a pretty good move +1 :D

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
That's a pretty good move +1 :D
It's still something we're thinking about, the global report is confirmed, but the discord I'm hesitating about, because if staff are online, they'll likely see it ingame, the people who then see it in the discord, will probably be too late by the time they come online.

Brad

Staff member
Jan 26, 2018
It's still something we're thinking about, the global report is confirmed, but the discord I'm hesitating about, because if staff are online, they'll likely see it ingame, the people who then see it in the discord, will probably be too late by the time they come online.
My opinion is we do it cause a lot of times hackers are on for awhile hacking regularly I find myself just waiting around for hackers so the discord chat would make it easier for everyone and alert staff as quick as they can to go and help assist the players