CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Dwemon

Feb 8, 2020
Hi I am a 1k subscribers gaming/beats channel. My gaming videos can sometimes get decent views, for instance the videos I created in other servers has 2.2k views and 500+ views. I have been playing on this server long ago and I've decided to record on it now for free. Given that I'd do your advertisement for free, I need some support from you guys, such as I'm a uni student (19 years old) and "may" sometimes be unable to upload every week. Similarly, I may not be able to upload 2 videos on centrix before getting rank because; 1stly I'm a funny moments channel and getting funny moments isn't such an easy task (well its entirely luck so), secondly I can prove it to you guys that this is my channel by some other method (such as updating the about section with ip of centrix). I don't actually play much on other servers except hypixel so given Youtube rank, I will become one very active member here and will do all my recordings in this server.

With all that said, I can't wait to be a permanent part of this community. I'd love your immediate understanding towards certain problems that I mentioned above.

Kind Regards!
My channel: youtube.com/c/Dweeb Demon

Tk2000

Server-Manger
Staff member
Admin
Helper
Developer
Owner
Builder
Jr-developer
Forum Manager
Manager
Nov 8, 2017
Dear @Dwemon, apologies for the late reply.

unfortunately we are denying this Youtube rank Application due to you not having any content of Centrix,
Also your content you create is irrelevant to what we are looking for from youtubers on are network.

Regards.