CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Jooster11

Network Owner
Staff member
Owner
Jul 15, 2017
Hello everyone!

Finally we can say that SkyBlock and Creative have been reset!
There was a delay of 6-7 days because some of our heads (+ including me) had a full week with other things such as school, work etc. But yeah, it's finally online now.

=-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=

SkyBlock
SkyBlock has been reset today (27Oct 2017). The server is running the latest minecraft version (1.12.2).
We are still bidding support for other client versions (1.8/1.12x).

Update list
- SkyBlock plugin
*Teamsize is now 8
*Added invitewait of 60sec
*You are now allowed to reset your Island 3 times
*Vilcentrixlagerlimit is now 10
*Hopperlimit is now 50
*Now disabling offline Redstone
- Added Coinflip (/cf)
- Added new AntiCheat plugin
- New buildings and warps
- Removed CMS and replaced it with Ccore
- Nerfed Shop and kits (economy)
- Changed Crate rewards

=-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=

Creative
Creative has been reset a few days ago. The server is also running the latest minecraft version (1.12.2).
We are still bidding support for other client versions (1.8/1.12x).

Update list
- Added Crates (Virtual keys to prevent duping)
- Updated the Plots plugin
- Removed CMS and replaced it with Ccore
- Added new AntiCheat plugin
- Added DisableRedstone when you are not in the server
- Updated the Help menu (slot 8 inventory)
- Added timed worldedit for everyone
- Added voterewards + voteparties

Further updates
We are currently working on Prison and Survival.
We will also add a new minigame within a few weeks.

Thank you for reading,
Centrix-Network Administrator Team

October 31, 2017 for limited time only
35% off all store items
Shop at http://store.centrixpvp.eu/

Last edited by a moderator:

TRICKSTAR

Jul 27, 2017
Great job but when does the 'grace period' end?? Cause we cant even pvp in warp pvp..You should make it abit more bigger the warp pvp (my opinion)
Thanks!!

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Congratulations for the Excellent work the CentrixPVP-Network have life again. That was a big step 2 Resets in 10 days. I hope the CentrixPVP will see again in the players list 1000+ players because It's very sad one server with History in the Minecraft servers have every day 500-600 players. I hope with the New Prison will see 1000 players again ;D

unbanAppeal

Oct 18, 2017
Congratulations for the Excellent work the CentrixPVP-Network have life again. That was a big step 2 Resets in 10 days. I hope the CentrixPVP will see again in the players list 1000+ players because It's very sad one server with History in the Minecraft servers have every day 500-600 players. I hope with the New Prison will see 1000 players again ;D
Dreams af