CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

raulfigas20

Jul 16, 2017
Rua 25 de abril, Paivas
when is the reset any hints clue any timeline month week day and may I help with the reset
Well as i said u in-game
the mods+ are busy on that especialy the heads, the reset is not gonna happen by making posts telling to reset it, and even this posts, ik they promissed on a date, but some issues happened in prison and that delayed the reset of prison
so just be patient and dont make useless posts about reset, idk why u maked this potst but that is not going to help on the reset so yeah
be patient the reset is coming :3

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
For all know the true is the Buildings finished the Kits and the basic commands is ready the only things they want a lot of time to do are the plugins and the plugman. For to be honest the Prison need big work and we want patience and understanding that is my opinion

fRogZy

Jul 16, 2017
For all know the true is the Buildings finished the Kits and the basic commands is ready the only things they want a lot of time to do are the plugins and the plugman. For to be honest the Prison need big work and we want patience and understanding that is my opinion
Do you even know what plugman is? o_O

Kll_

Ex-Mod | Head Tomato | #Neverforget
Jul 15, 2017
As said before, doing a reset is no easy job and to have it properly done it takes some time so please, understand it and have some patience.
There is no date yet but it will probably come out sometime prior to the reset.

Thread Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.