CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Should Survival reset and have in game temples/structures/ dungeons with spawners?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hamm

Sep 18, 2017
This is random but you guys should reset survival, it was meant to be vanilla but there are no mines, no temples/structures, no natural dungeons/mine-shafts. It's kinda not survival without the ability to explore.
Plus if it was reset with the naturally occurring dungeons we would't need a spawner shop, as we could just find them in mineshafts and dungeons. This would keep centrixlag under control and it would offer players a chance to explore and find spawners they can use for in game benefits. Survival is one of the strongest games on centrix and as a player who has been playing for over 2 years, I think it would really benefit the player count if you consider it.

MortalJinn

Apr 19, 2018
This is random but you guys should reset survival, it was meant to be vanilla but there are no mines, no temples/structures, no natural dungeons/mine-shafts. It's kinda not survival without the ability to explore.
Plus if it was reset with the naturally occurring dungeons we would't need a spawner shop, as we could just find them in mineshafts and dungeons. This would keep centrixlag under control and it would offer players a chance to explore and find spawners they can use for in game benefits. Survival is one of the strongest games on centrix and as a player who has been playing for over 2 years, I think it would really benefit the player count if you consider it.
What would happen to the property and everyone that's already playing on it?
Hard to see it would benefit the player count since it would most likely decrease it due to lots of people that play survival quitting

hamm

Sep 18, 2017
What would happen to the property and everyone that's already playing on it?
Hard to see it would benefit the player count since it would most likely decrease it due to lots of people that play survival quitting
Reset happens every update anyway, so it wouldn't really change much. And yes everyone's property would be deleted but the benefits out weigh the cons.

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
I've been around for quite some time. I've seen quite a few resets in my days, and the community has hardly ever benefited from it.
rarely hasnt it, most resets turn dead servers from 10 players back to 30 - 40 (if done right obviously)

Corsaje

Jul 16, 2017
"Plus if it was reset with the naturally occurring dungeons we would't need a spawner shop, as we could just find them in mineshafts and dungeons"

This would only benefit the donors

:confused::confused:

jack4411

Apr 6, 2018
Reset happens every update anyway, so it wouldn't really change much. And yes everyone's property would be deleted but the benefits out weigh the cons.
dont you know that hamm is the most player with the money and he got like a city

jack4411

Apr 6, 2018
lol I am hamm, and this proves my point I lose all my items too but we get fresh land etc..
no i replied to that guy who is saying that he have a lot of items . but he dont know that you have more stuff than him and still want it to be reseted