CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

keay

Jul 18, 2017
Hello, everyone! It's keay, and I'm here writing down my idea for a sale on the Centrix Store (centrix.buycraft.net).
Since the holiday Cinco de Mayo is coming up on the fifth of May, I thought there should be a sale on the occasion, where:

- The sale will run from May 3 to May 7 (5 days)
- Lifetime ranks, rank transfers, boosters and vote keys are 55% off
- Premade tags are priced 0.55 USD
- Custom tags are priced 1.55 USD, and
- A Mexican theme on the store site

Please think about my suggestion for the site. This would probably get more people to donate to the server, therefore more money will be donated to the server (and I really am waiting for a sale so I could buy someone a Phantom rank lol). Thank you all very much!

mastertotoy

Aug 1, 2017
Please think about my suggestion for the site. This would probably get more people to donate to the server, therefore more money will be donated to the server (and I really am waiting for a sale so I could buy someone a Phantom rank lol). Thank you all very much!
You will buy phantom rank but it says below VANGUARD keay
And WTF is Cinco de Mayo

keay

Jul 18, 2017
Oh my God, do you all not know what Cinco de Mayo is? It's an annual holiday celebrated on May 5th by Americans and Mexicans worldwide to commemorate the Mexican's victory over the French army (cos the French never win)
You will buy phantom rank but it says below VANGUARD keay
And WTF is Cinco de Mayo
(and I really am waiting for a sale so I could buy someone a Phantom rank lol).
Edit: lmao disagreed cos he didn't understand wat i said lmao.

Last edited:

SpinosaurusLV2

Oh my God, do you all not know what Cinco de Mayo is? It's an annual holiday celebrated on May 5th by Americans and Mexicans worldwide to commemorate the Mexican's victory over the French army (cos the French never win)

Edit: lmao disagreed cos he didn't understand wat i said lmao.
The owners are from the Netherlands. I'm positive they don't hold U.S related holidays or festivals.