CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
So uh, i quit basically, i don't really like making these threads but i suppose i may as well for this occasson, hope 1 or 2 people actually reply to it

I didn't really like minecraft in general, the game is boring, especially after playing for so many years, i personally wouldnt dedicate that much time to it and probably would've quit along time ago, if i didnt have centrix and my friends there of course.

but that too faded, Centrix is boring me, the main thing was my friends leaving, the hardest one to bare was when @Diamondsga- he doesnt have a forums account, but when he quit that sort of was the hard point that started to make the server stale for me, i still did my work with melissa or @GameHuntress but after she sort became busy in real life and inactive, like i did but, reset, after reset. Made things boring, I mean the only reason i played centrix was because of skywars. Now it's so neglected and broken i cant even join without getting 3000+ ms and everyone knows that.

My word of course also goes to the fact that since im "just another mod" my word is worth nothing, it took long to realise that but it's the truth, no matter how much managers say it will make a difference, I don't really like the management team right now honestly, since at the moment the staff members are just meant to fend for their selves at the moment, it's bad, nevertheless i can still hold in my mind that the staff management and most especially the developers are the most hard working people i've ever met that would put alot of dedication onto a minecraft server and for them they have my respect.

I honestly never thought i'd come so far, from a random guy no one cared for - to a random guy some people but not alot cared for. Also didnt think my stay here would be for almost 2 years, and through this honestly, quite influencial time even for my actual life, i'd like to thank these guys whom gave me laughs and encouragement

Of course @GameHuntress and Diamondsgalore - for being there with me before even my start in the staff team, she was the reason, along with DG the only reason I reached so high and far onto the staff team, everytime i did something retarded or just plain didnt know what to do, they would always be my friends there to help in the beginning and always give me extraordinary roles in centrix that gave me a chance to help and push the server, without those 2 I would truly be "another random staff memeber" honestly thought mel was gonna quit before me but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. So i love you meeeeeell and dg if ur reading this, I hope you do well in your lives <3

@didjee2 - also the other guy that gave me alot of dedication in the time i was staff, the guy to always be behind my back, always wanting me to do more, and always ofcourse, the guy to do alot than most of the staff team combined, you have my respect for always being the guy to show amazing work and always be relaxed in everything.

and ofcourse @DusanVasicCoa for being the guy whom started it all, too bad you weren't there to see it in the end like the 2 above you, but you were always going to be in this type of thread anyways :p

and sorry for the long ass paragraphs but im a writer by heart, so here are some mentions of people whoms existence I tolerated (Love alot)
@SpinosaurusLV2
@hurt
@Bhorice2099 The Meme gang
@NASA
@c0s1nux

@giorgio
@YouGotTricked
@Sywo
@SimonM34 <3
@MasterFox11
@CBTHEBEAST
@Everyone for being the guys whom along with the staff, were the main reasons I stayed as staff but well, things happen. Love you guys <3

Last edited:

ZoneRGH

Aug 20, 2017
Syria
Everyone is going to quit someday bro. The network just lost a diamond. It's great to see a heart writer like me . I agree with you about some unskilled members in the management team. Best of luck in real life.

ProdigyHD

Jul 17, 2017
aaaaw

CBTHEBEAST

Oct 9, 2017
Stings a bit that I wasn't tagged up xD.
But all joking aside, I wish you the best of luck for your future :p
And I know you'll do great. You were never a nobody, not to me anyway, you were always a good manatee, with a greater heart.
Good luck mah boi. The sea creatures won't fend themselves <3
-CB

Nov 5, 2017
No tag feelsbadmen
Minerrrrrrrr
Neb who played prison with me every day 3 years ago

Sad to see u go. Have a good one.

Fly away manateeee

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
what the hell I wasn't tagged? disappointed
wat u talkin bout
I'll certainly miss you, you mass of herbivorous marine mammal! ):
same man, hope i c u in another place somewhere <3
Stings a bit that I wasn't tagged up xD.
But all joking aside, I wish you the best of luck for your future :p
And I know you'll do great. You were never a nobody, not to me anyway, you were always a good manatee, with a greater heart.
Good luck mah boi. The sea creatures won't fend themselves <3
-CB
it stung when u didnt put me in ur second to last video :(
check again nerd <3
rip gonna miss you bro, we had lit times playing mini games/sb
I'll probs be on, sometimes

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
should i be mad for what you guys told me? nah

BUT CHANGE YOUR SIGNATURE OMFG I CANT EVEN SEE MY OWN POST WHICH IS 3 POSTS UP WTF
Yes finally fatso resigned now only kekboi is left. (You forgot to tag @hurt)
ur signature has made u blind nerd

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
We'll miss you :(.

And btw @hurt, I wanted to promote him once. But got told not to do so because he was rather inactive (besides building in Build Server).