CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

MystoganX

Jul 30, 2017
Okay first of all, centrixpvp is dying so you going to need to change.
Whats the issue?
- Back in the past you never considered someone's suggestion when you thought it was really bad, although the votes were positive
- Second you are updating very very slowly that no one wanna play anymore
- Jooster11, you need to stop trying to make the server how you want it to be and consider other player's ideas to keep the server updating. You will eventually run out of ideas which it probably has a long time ago, and thats why you have players to suggest to create new ideas which leads to continuous updates for the server.
- Stop updating existing plugins that isn't necessary to do, it might look wonderful but we don't care, we just want a good game play. You are wasting your time, you could have had created new plugins/features to the server. For example factions, factions hasn't changed at all except the game play. Back then in the day it use to be so fun now i have no idea what happened. No one plays anymore.
- No competition, you should set prizes, for example, 500 dollars only in store. The benefits of this? You don't lose money, you increase players and you are creating a goal for players which creates motivation to play. And when your servers gets big to 1000 players, u can set the new prize as 300 dollar paypal. You keep updating the prizes to increase player base. Many servers do this and they successfully achieve what they want such as profit, player base and etc. However it will take time since your server is practically dead thats why you going to need to promote your server such as advertising.
- Anticheat - you need a better anticheat than this, first it could be too strict for example, when i try move items in my inventory it gets really glitchy for centrixlagers, this never happens on other servers.
Summary: The issues are NO UPDATES are happening, You don't CONSIDER players idea's, You update USELESS plugins that dont affect game play, NO Competition = No Motivation and anticheat makes the gameplay soo baddd.

Okay you guys havent changed and this is what happens? Fix your issues before you lose everyone. You don't fix it Jooster11, your server is going to die. Use to you had 1500 players average which was your peak now you lost it all because you decided to go your way. This is so obvious and I can't see why you can't see what you are doing wrong. Don't be scared of players idea, news ideas aren't always perfect but testing it is worth a try to see if players really like to do it.

StormGoDz

Jul 16, 2017
Khazad-dûm
I agree on every single word that you said.
I also want to say that the resets are slow af, for example: you announced the prison reset 6 moths ago, still the same... Same with skyblock and survival.
If you want to revive centrix you will have to work hard and stop making excuses, at least thats my point of view.

CaravanMC

Jul 17, 2017
Somewhere in the world
Okay first of all, centrixpvp is dying so you going to need to change.
Whats the issue?
- Back in the past you never considered someone's suggestion when you thought it was really bad, although the votes were positive
- Second you are updating very very slowly that no one wanna play anymore
- Jooster11, you need to stop trying to make the server how you want it to be and consider other player's ideas to keep the server updating. You will eventually run out of ideas which it probably has a long time ago, and thats why you have players to suggest to create new ideas which leads to continuous updates for the server.
- Stop updating existing plugins that isn't necessary to do, it might look wonderful but we don't care, we just want a good game play. You are wasting your time, you could have had created new plugins/features to the server. For example factions, factions hasn't changed at all except the game play. Back then in the day it use to be so fun now i have no idea what happened. No one plays anymore.
- No competition, you should set prizes, for example, 500 dollars only in store. The benefits of this? You don't lose money, you increase players and you are creating a goal for players which creates motivation to play. And when your servers gets big to 1000 players, u can set the new prize as 300 dollar paypal. You keep updating the prizes to increase player base. Many servers do this and they successfully achieve what they want such as profit, player base and etc. However it will take time since your server is practically dead thats why you going to need to promote your server such as advertising.
- Anticheat - you need a better anticheat than this, first it could be too strict for example, when i try move items in my inventory it gets really glitchy for centrixlagers, this never happens on other servers.
Summary: The issues are NO UPDATES are happening, You don't CONSIDER players idea's, You update USELESS plugins that dont affect game play, NO Competition = No Motivation and anticheat makes the gameplay soo baddd.

Okay you guys havent changed and this is what happens? Fix your issues before you lose everyone. You don't fix it Jooster11, your server is going to die. Use to you had 1500 players average which was your peak now you lost it all because you decided to go your way. This is so obvious and I can't see why you can't see what you are doing wrong. Don't be scared of players idea, news ideas aren't always perfect but testing it is worth a try to see if players really like to do it.
Agree with all shit you said. Lit

rossrodriguez

Aug 6, 2017
well said gameraj, and i agree with the prison reset haha, been 6 months and still the same

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
well said gameraj, and i agree with the prison reset haha, been 6 months and still the same
Actually from May they announced for the reset if you remember that ''Prison & BuildBattle will reset soon'' with it we can say 8 months and they say all time is 60 % ready

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Or even more, at least we deserve an explanation on whats going on...
The every time to asked the Prison-Heads for the when will come the reset they say ''soon xd'' from August they say it all time that became ridiculous

Gladdid

Jul 15, 2017
Predicted the future, if only the owners took this post seriously earlier on instead of ignoring, sad to see that they had to hit rock bottom for them to take this post into consideration. These are the type of people that are needed to be staff, not the "sheep" that do whatever the higher staff say even if it makes no sense(no offence to none of the current staff members).

Last edited: