CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zehxy

Aug 15, 2017
Hey community, i'm called Zehxy. I do not know if some still know me because a lot of the old members have quit. I am posting this thread to apologize for my mistakes that I had to deal with on this server last year. So as some may know me, my old in game name when I first started playing on centrix was "JACKOPSPLAYSMC", to start off i'm going to say that I was a no lifer centrix player. I literally played alteast 10 hours of centrix a day. I loved the community back then, made new friends, had alot of fun, and one day I decided to write an application for staff and got accepted. I worked my way up from jr.helper to moderator. Some day the staff team recieved hack threats (do not know if it's true or not), at this point I was scared so I and a old internet friend of mine called KingAttackz which was also a staff member decided to resign for the former reason. But then one of the admins reassured me that no harm will be done to anyone in the staff team, and after a short while we joined back to the team. If anyone remembers KingAttackz he was just as a hard worker as me if not more. We were promoted nearly at the same time and were really chill. Besides , KingAttackzz was a really whiny person on skype. I helped him a bunch and so he did. I was stupid enough to trust him , I and him msged on skype like we were best friends. The conversation with him could have led to a demotion of both of us if it were to be leaked to staff managers. That one day I got tired of him and his spammy msges, he was also annoying one of my best staff buddies which are GameHuntress and HonkeyMonkey and was pretending to be the one in the right. So what I did was go ahead and block him over on skype(P.S: he had resigned by this time). The next day I woke up to the staff managers' messages on skype with photos of our convos. He said if it's true I'd get demoted. I kind of had to lie to stay so I did, but I was also very active and mature so that helped me confront and defend myself. After that I resigned because I got bored of minecraft in general and also because of the toxic community on centrix(I was very hated). After nearly 3 weeks (I think) I tried to come back as a moderator but the staff manager decided that I had to restart over so I did. I got promoted quite fast back to moderator. I no lifed the server again and again(Had a ton of bans). One day I Msged HonkeyMonkey which was one of my best staff buddies and offered him that we ask jooster if we can both become kitpvp leaders. After some time we got accepted. HonkeyMonkey and I created a test server where we were creating a kitpvp reset for centrix. After that reset we'd get op on that server. I tried a couple of times to ask jooster about the reset ( If he likes it ), he kept ignoring on ts and we didn't have a chance to show him progress. I overreacted because of that and decided to grief ( which I regret ). I banned a bunch of people in game and in teamspeak and did a bunch of damage to forums by deleting a lot of posts, and then I left the server and never got back on it.
About all of that , I am very sorry about my actions and very sorry to all the players I harmed and to all the server staff members/staff team.I regret everything I did and I realized that I did this for nothing at all, it was just a overreaction that I regret to this day.I guess I learned a lesson to be patient about everything.
I hope the community accepts my apology and I hope I can get unbanned because I really miss the server( I played
there for almost 6 months) and the community and I apologize for everything.
Sincere Sorry to Everyone...
@Jooster11
@didjee2
~Zehxy

Last edited:

PixUk#ORG

Jul 16, 2017
Hey community, i'm called Zehxy. I do not know if some still know me because a lot of the old members have quit. I am posting this thread to apologize for my mistakes that I had to deal with on this server last year. So as some may know me, my old in game name when I first started playing on centrix was "JACKOPSPLAYSMC", to start off i'm going to say that I was a no lifer centrix player. I literally played alteast 10 hours of centrix a day. I loved the community back then, made new friends, had alot of fun, and one day I decided to write an application for staff and got accepted. I worked my way up from jr.helper to moderator. Some day the staff team recieved hack threats (do not know if it's true or not), at this point I was scared so I and a old internet friend of mine called KingAttackz which was also a staff member decided to resign for the former reason. But then one of the admins reassured me that no harm will be done to anyone in the staff team, and after a short while we joined back to the team. If anyone remembers KingAttackz he was just as a hard worker as me if not more. We were promoted nearly at the same time and were really chill. Besides , KingAttackzz was a really whiny person on skype. I helped him a bunch and so he did. I was stupid enough to trust him , I and him msged on skype like we were best friends. The conversation with him could have led to a demotion of both of us if it were to be leaked to staff managers. That one day I got tired of him and his spammy msges, he was also annoying one of my best staff buddies which are GameHuntress and HonkeyMonkey and was pretending to be the one in the right. So what I did was go ahead and block him over on skype(P.S: he had resigned by this time). The next day I woke up to the staff managers' messages on skype with photos of our convos. He said if it's true I'd get demoted. I kind of had to lie to stay so I did, but I was also very active and mature so that helped me confront and defend myself. After that I resigned because I got bored of minecraft in general and also because of the toxic community on centrix(I was very hated). After nearly 3 weeks (I think) I tried to come back as a moderator but the staff manager decided that I had to restart over so I did. I got promoted quite fast back to moderator. I no lifed the server again and again(Had a ton of bans). One day I Msged HonkeyMonkey which was one of my best staff buddies and offered him that we ask jooster if we can both become kitpvp leaders. After some time we got accepted. HonkeyMonkey and I created a test server where we were creating a kitpvp reset for centrix. After that reset we'd get op on that server. I tried a couple of times to ask jooster about the reset ( If he likes it ), he kept ignoring on ts and we didn't have a chance to show him progress. I overreacted because of that and decided to grief ( which I regret ). I banned a bunch of people in game and in teamspeak and did a bunch of damage to forums by deleting a lot of posts, and then I left the server and never got back on it.
About all of that , I am very sorry about my actions and very sorry to all the players I harmed and to all the server staff members/staff team.I regret everything I did and I realized that I did this for nothing at all, it was just a overreaction that I regret to this day.I guess I learned a lesson to be patient about everything.
I hope the community accepts my apology and I hope I can get unbanned because I really miss the server( I played

~Zehxy

Sorry to break it to you... but making it bold makes it hard to read ...well i am a old player but i don't remember you since i don't go to kit-PvP
cause thats the place where hackers hang out

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
@Jooster11
@didjee2
~Zehxy
Hi if you want come back from ban you can make unban appeal

bobthevilcentrixlager / Titan(Ex-Vanguard)

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
I remember KingAttackz he was MOD and is Titan now and GameHuntress is MOD now and is Creative-Head and HonkeyMonkey is Phantom

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
I remember KingAttackz he was MOD and is Titan now and GameHuntress is MOD now and is Creative-Head and HonkeyMonkey is Phantom
You're talking about "HonkeyDonkey" not HonkeyMonkey

I know it's confusing :p

AgentAnon

Jul 16, 2017
That island underneath Australia
It's actually frustrating, KingAttackzz and Diamondsgalore were the reason we now would have to start over from JR-Helper. Miner and I had friendly competition over who was gonna be head of Survival. As soon as it was to be decided, DG and King came back. That rule was made official as soon as they returned.

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe

PixUk#ORG

Jul 16, 2017
HEY! i just said making it bold makes it hard to read
I DIDENT SAY THAT THIS ZEHXY IS BAD OR SOMTHING

KingAttackzz

Jul 17, 2017
Dear ,
I really missed you. I would like to say sorry as Well, it wasn't your fault but it was my fault.. I annoyed You, disrespected you and I will not do that anymore, Well, I just knew that you will grief cause you told me that. You blocked and actually did that. Forget our past please..

Zehxy

Aug 15, 2017
Dear ,
I really missed you. I would like to say sorry as Well, it wasn't your fault but it was my fault.. I annoyed You, disrespected you and I will not do that anymore, Well, I just knew that you will grief cause you told me that. You blocked and actually did that. Forget our past please..
I can't believe man...I think I am the one who needs to say sorry.
I apologize for blocking and for being a bad friend sorry man :/
Can we just become friends again I do not mind one bit.

KingAttackzz

Jul 17, 2017
I can't believe man...I think I am the one who needs to say sorry.
I apologize for blocking and for being a bad friend sorry man :/
Can we just become friends again I do not mind one bit.
Sure thing! I hope you're willing to forgive me and willing to forget the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.