CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

CHOOSE WISELY!

• ye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PixUk#ORG

Jul 16, 2017
you guys added a AntiHack In Skywars ...............now whats the point of playing skywars SINCE YOU CANT EVEN MOVE! im getting a entire pages filled of "this guy has this hack" "and that guy has that" like it would be much better if there was like One big Anti-Hack Check Every 20-100 Seconds so that it:
1: wouldent centrixlag for innocent people
2:ban hackers
3:and it should happen every 20-100 seconds so hackers dont figure out to make a code against it

Zerathon

Aug 14, 2017
England is my city
www.youtube.com
you guys added a AntiHack In Skywars ...............now whats the point of playing skywars SINCE YOU CANT EVEN MOVE! im getting a entire pages filled of "this guy has this hack" "and that guy has that" like it would be much better if there was like One big Anti-Hack Check Every 20-100 Seconds so that it:
1: wouldent centrixlag for innocent people
2:ban hackers
3:and it should happen every 20-100 seconds so hackers dont figure out to make a code against it
They'll just find a code online anyway
Most servers use the same anti-hack system which notifies others.
but yeah there is kinda some centrixlag, even if it's useful

i recommend changing your chat gui size

PixUk#ORG

Jul 16, 2017

Zerathon

Aug 14, 2017
England is my city
www.youtube.com
What if they dont know there is a anti-hack they dont know WHICH second they will be checked for hacks?
If they find out what tick the check takes place on then they can estimate what the next one is =-=
Most hacked clients scan and bypass anti-hacks anyway and this method would make it even easier for them to bypass it even without a client

soul

KitPvP Head
Jr-developer
Jul 15, 2017
We didn't install an anti hack on skywars.
This is our current anti cheat on all servers, but you can't see it on other servers, only on skywars you can see notifications.
The anti cheat messages you are reading are considered to be 85% accurate. It's a bot after all and doesn't have that analogical ability to analyze if you are hacking / glitching / centrixlaging --- But still it is considered to be very accurate specially when it spams the same person, means he is either centrixlaging/timing out or hacking. We are up to check. Anticheat does not do any auto bans, auto kicks. Unless for chat spams etc... to prevent false actions. So we do it basically. It says this person "might" not "is" so we do the checking not the anticheat, so u have no worries when it spams your name, unless you hack.

This anticheat was implement some pretty while ago, and it works as the staff's watchdog buddy

PixUk#ORG

Jul 16, 2017
This is our current anti cheat on all servers, but you can't see it on other servers, only on skywars you can see notifications.
The anti cheat messages you are reading are considered to be 85% accurate. It's a bot after all and doesn't have that analogical ability to analyze if you are hacking / glitching / centrixlaging --- But still it is considered to be very accurate specially when it spams the same person, means he is either centrixlaging/timing out or hacking. We are up to check. Anticheat does not do any auto bans, auto kicks. Unless for chat spams etc... to prevent false actions. So we do it basically. It says this person "might" not "is" so we do the checking not the anticheat, so u have no worries when it spams your name, unless you hack.

This anticheat was implement some pretty while ago, and it works as the staff's watchdog buddy
No im fine i've never seen my name on the "could be using" board but all i said was it centrixlags me alot and i cant play alot of my other friends stopped playing because it was centrixlaging there minecraft the only mod i use is optifine and a which is fine right?

oh i dident know... i just logged into SW and saw all these messages that this guy is hacking and that guy is that

ravnnica

-Nicolas-
Jul 16, 2017
Belgium

Like said above,
Also the game-modes are resetting soon.
So all this will be fixed in a next release!

PixUk#ORG

Jul 16, 2017
Like said above,
Also the game-modes are resetting soon.
So all this will be fixed in a next release!
Oh... thanks

~Close thread pwese

Gladdid

Jul 15, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.