CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

OLE310

Sep 11, 2017
So i had alot of money in survival, and then i check ah, and see a elytra for like 850k. I bought it and played around, its cool and all. Then i start asking around if anyone is selling some mending or unbreak 3 books. One guy private msg me and tells me to accept the tpa.. I do, and by this point, i have forgotten ive got the elytra on me.Then i realise that the tpa was he wanting me to tpa him, so i tpa to his home, instantly put in /home but it was too f***** late. He breaks the leaves under me, or whatever it was, and i fall to my death.

I then ask some helpers and they say that there is no way i can get my stuff back, and since ive got no proof of it happening, i cant do anything. And he (the player who killed me) will probs never get any punishments. And this is so bloody stupid. Forget about the elytra, im not getting it back anyways, but the fact that you can tpa kill people, and get away with it is f****** stupid. You shouldnt have to record everything you do in survival. But it seems like it, and why the f is the hackers / scammers not getting banned quicker. The dude was flying, and killed atleast 2 other people.

Think ill start in the tpa killing buiess, hughly profitable and is really easy.

GG Centrix, GGGGGGGG

Aug 31, 2017
When you will??, do 2 wrongs make a right?. No and if you do that you will be punished as well. We understand that you are frustrated, but rather you helping the problem by reporting the player with some proof, you just gonna make it harder for staff to help,because now you are saying you are going to do it and that just creates a bad image for you. I also understand it's the heat of the momment but make sure you are being nice and calm about the situation which we will be more happy to help, and you will get your point across so this will make it much easier for both partys.

thank you

fRogZy

Jul 16, 2017
So i had alot of money in survival, and then i check ah, and see a elytra for like 850k. I bought it and played around, its cool and all. Then i start asking around if anyone is selling some mending or unbreak 3 books. One guy private msg me and tells me to accept the tpa.. I do, and by this point, i have forgotten ive got the elytra on me.Then i realise that the tpa was he wanting me to tpa him, so i tpa to his home, instantly put in /home but it was too f***** late. He breaks the leaves under me, or whatever it was, and i fall to my death.

I then ask some helpers and they say that there is no way i can get my stuff back, and since ive got no proof of it happening, i cant do anything. And he (the player who killed me) will probs never get any punishments. And this is so bloody stupid. Forget about the elytra, im not getting it back anyways, but the fact that you can tpa kill people, and get away with it is f****** stupid. You shouldnt have to record everything you do in survival. But it seems like it, and why the f is the hackers / scammers not getting banned quicker. The dude was flying, and killed atleast 2 other people.

Think ill start in the tpa killing buiess, hughly profitable and is really easy.

GG Centrix, GGGGGGGG

Hello,

Look, man, we can not take any actions against this guy since you do not provide us proof of him TP-Trapping you.
If we would trust everyone on what he says. There would be too many people lying about stuff just to get people who they do not like banned.
Things can not work like that.
If you are able to provide proof that you were TP-Trapped. We will give your items back.
I am going to lock this since there is pointless to fight until you provide proof of him TP-Trapping!

Status
Not open for further replies.