CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaravanMC

Jul 17, 2017
Somewhere in the world
It been 4 Month since the reset is said going to happen anytime soon. I know there was given a lot of teaser of the reset but no of those saying the date of the reset or atleast expectation when it could possibly happening. As said , atleast give us an expectation of the reset date such as "We're expected to release the reset this month" "We're trying to release to release the reset by the end of this month or by the end of this year maybe". lol.

fRogZy

Jul 16, 2017
It been 4 Month since the reset is said going to happen anytime soon. I know there was given a lot of teaser of the reset but no of those saying the date of the reset or atleast expectation when it could possibly happening. As said , atleast give us an expectation of the reset date such as "We're expected to release the reset this month" "We're trying to release to release the reset by the end of this month or by the end of this year maybe". lol.
We don't have a date yet.
You all will get a countdown.

fRogZy

Jul 16, 2017
the server pretty much dead tho lmaooo all the good builders and staff and players left so resets gonna be slow
(They Left Cause Centrix Unfair To Old Players)
We gonna push the reset out asap. But we want to make sure that there are no bugs etc.

BeErikk

Apr 26, 2018
Sweden
the server pretty much dead tho lmaooo all the good builders and staff and players left so resets gonna be slow
(They Left Cause Centrix Unfair To Old Players)
Sorry to say, old faction players gone is terrific news. :D As I remembered (and experienced) many of them combined cheap OP perks with hacks, often more into ugly lazy griefing than raiding. I hope the new factions will be great.:)

sorry you old player getting annoyed

Last edited:

iDempseyy

Jul 29, 2017
Sorry to say, old faction players gone is terrific news. :D As I remembered (and experienced) many of them combined cheap OP perks with hacks, often more into ugly lazy griefing than raiding. I hope the new factions will be great.:)

sorry you old player getting annoyed
U a randy shut up

MystoganX

Jul 30, 2017
@BeErikk we're just good. I never hacked with these perks. BTW for factions, what is the prize? And you guys should reset like every 2 months or reset as soon as there isn't anyone playing.

BeErikk

Apr 26, 2018
Sweden
Well sorry guys if you felt unfairly singled out. I guess I had a really bad experience, especially with this guy (don't remember his ign, but I think he was Estonian) I called "creepy guy". On top of that corrupt mods barely speaking understandable English, only there for his mates and feeling the mods "power" - lol. You know the mindset thinking it's superfun doing cobblemonsters or for example looking up all vilcentrixlages they can find just to kill all vilcentrixlagers - basically in the game to destroy as much of the gameplay they can.

I was there because the server was really good and fast. I wasn't fond of the perks tho, not even the ones available to me.

Oct 3, 2017
Your question has been answered.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.