CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

TRICKSTAR

Jul 27, 2017
IGN;TRICKSTAR
So the first thing is that u need to remove /ci while in combat.. The second thing is that u need to remove /kittycannon because its no fun when legendary people can just do /kittycannon into a base and thers not even a cooldown. Basically make raiding more challanging. Third this is that u need to add MORE KoThS meaning have more KoThS in different timezones so its more fair...The fourth thing is that u need to fix /back .... cause its annoing when im selling iron or doing other stuff.. Last thing i wanna suggest is that u can maybe add a easier way to sell iron from chests like /sell wand or something.Tell me your opinion <3 if its good or bad ;p

Kawithomas

Network Owner
Staff member
Owner
Jul 14, 2017
IGN;TRICKSTAR
So the first thing is that u need to remove /ci while in combat.. The second thing is that u need to remove /kittycannon because its no fun when legendary people can just do /kittycannon into a base and thers not even a cooldown. Basically make raiding more challanging. Third this is that u need to add MORE KoThS meaning have more KoThS in different timezones so its more fair...The fourth thing is that u need to fix /back .... cause its annoing when im selling iron or doing other stuff.. Last thing i wanna suggest is that u can maybe add a easier way to sell iron from chests like /sell wand or something.Tell me your opinion <3 if its good or bad ;p

We know about the ./back but bcs we are middle in the revmap of cms will take a while but it will be fixed.

/ci while in combat.. The second thing is that u need to remove /kittycannon because its no fun when legendary people can just do /kittycannon into a base and thers not even a cooldown
We will talk about it with bouwer to nerf it. thanks for your suggestion!

Third this is that u need to add MORE KoThS meaning have more KoThS in different timezones so its more fair...
We are trying our best i already did some and we will consider about it thanks for your suggestion.

Last thing i wanna suggest is that u can maybe add a easier way to sell iron from chests like /sell wand or something.Tell me your opinion <3 if its good or bad ;p
We had this alot but we kinda dissagree on it bcs like you said little bit easier but thats to easy than. But I will talk with the owners about it.

TRICKSTAR

Jul 27, 2017
We know about the ./back but bcs we are middle in the revmap of cms will take a while but it will be fixed.

We will talk about it with bouwer to nerf it. thanks for your suggestion!

We are trying our best i already did some and we will consider about it thanks for your suggestion.

We had this alot but we kinda dissagree on it bcs like you said little bit easier but thats to easy than. But I will talk with the owners about it.
Okay fam tks!

Jooster11

Network Owner
Staff member
Owner
Jul 15, 2017
Kittycannon is too OP, so you suggest that to remove that, hmm okay
The selling option is a good one, I will talk about it with the devs.
Why do we need to remove /clearinventory (/ci) in combat?
The next factions update will contain more Koth's for different timezones etc.

PM me about these answers please.
~Jooster

CaravanMC

Jul 17, 2017
Somewhere in the world
Why do we need to remove /clearinventory (/ci) in combat?

PM me about these answers please.
~Jooster
if u pvpying with a Legendary player or someone that have access to the command.Then the player is dying then he dont want his stuff to be given to someone he can simply do /ci so we cant loot any sht from them. p/s : @Sywo always do (/ci) when he dying in pvp :p