CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Hello, today I will present my new suggestion to make Centrix better. After a small research, I found why the cracked servers have problems with the players and premium servers not, the problem is the Mini-Games. Mini-games for example UHC, Hide and Seek and Paintball are very funny but a large percentage from the servers are not following it. The Mini-games aren't hard to make and small games to don't need to be an impressive build. Also they don't need many commands, because of that I will present some Mini-games to make Centrix more fun, I hope you will like it!

1: Hide and Seek

I'm sure everyone knows this game.
This is a game between the hiders and the seekers.
Roles are selected randomly.

Hiders can choose a random block they would like to be disguised as. Standing still in one place allows them to lock in their position.

Seekers must try to find and kill the hiders. After a hider is killed, he is respawned as a seeker and must help kill the remaining hiders before time runs out.

2: Farm rush

This has the same concept as hide and seek, only the hiders are farm animals. And the game lobbies are filled with animals.

The hunters must find the players disguised as animals before time runs out.

Players can also taunt hunters by making their respective animal noises.

3: Block party

Here players are spawned on a platform of different coloured wool blocks.
A single block of wool in the players hotbar will take colour and players must rush to stand on the block with the same colour as the one in the hotbar.

The rest of the blocks will disappear, opening up a drop to the void.
Last player(s) standing wins.

4: The Lab

The lab is a 3 stage game.
In each stage there is one minigame. Coming first in those minigames gives players "atoms".
1st - 3 atoms, 2nd- 2 atoms, 3rd - 1 atom.

At the end of the 3rd stage, the players with the 3 highest atoms win (1st, 2nd and 3rd accordingly).

Minigames range from:
- Splegg (also known as Spleef)
- Build a snowman (Players must build as many as possible)
- Pop a balloon (Shoot as many coloured wool/tnt/gold blocks in the air as you can)
- Wack-a-mob (shoot moobs with a bow. Further mobs gives higher points)

5: Speedrun

-Parkour with 7 or 10 players in-game. The only thing to you need to do is to finish the parkour until the end and before the others with speed potion

I hope you like these games and if you want suggest more here!

Last edited:

Hij310

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Hello, today I will present my new suggestion to make Centrix better. After a small research, I found why the cracked servers have problems with the players and premium servers not, the problem is the Mini-Games. Mini-games for example UCH, Hide and Seek and Paintball are very funny but a large percentage from the servers are not following it. The Mini-games aren't hard to make and small games to don't need to be an impressive build. Also they don't need many commands, because of that I will present some Mini-games to make Centrix more fun, I hope you will like it!

1: Hide and Seek

I'm sure everyone knows this game.
This is a game between the hiders and the seekers.
Roles are selected randomly.

Hiders can choose a random block they would like to be disguised as. Standing still in one place allows them to lock in their position.

Seekers must try to find and kill the hiders. After a hider is killed, he is respawned as a seeker and must help kill the remaining hiders before time runs out.

2: Farm rush

This has the same concept as hide and seek, only the hiders are farm animals. And the game lobbies are filled with animals.

The hunters must find the players disguised as animals before time runs out.

Players can also taunt hunters by making their respective animal noises.

3: Block party

Here players are spawned on a platform of different coloured wool blocks.
A single block of wool in the players hotbar will take colour and players must rush to stand on the block with the same colour as the one in the hotbar.

The rest of the blocks will disappear, opening up a drop to the void.
Last player(s) standing wins.

4: The Lab

The lab is a 3 stage game.
In each stage there is one minigame. Coming first in those minigames gives players "atoms".
1st - 3 atoms, 2nd- 2 atoms, 3rd - 1 atom.

At the end of the 3rd stage, the players with the 3 highest atoms win (1st, 2nd and 3rd accordingly).

Minigames range from:
- Splegg (also known as Spleef)
- Build a snowman (Players must build as many as possible)
- Pop a balloon (Shoot as many coloured wool/tnt/gold blocks in the air as you can)
- Wack-a-mob (shoot moobs with a bow. Further mobs gives higher points)

5: Speedrun

-Parkour with 7 or 10 players in-game. The only thing to you need to do is to finish the parkour until the end and before the others with speed potion

I hope you like these games and if you want suggest more here!

What is UHC?

c0s1nux

Aug 2, 2017
UHC (Ultra Hardcore) is a Minecraft PvP minigame originally created by Team "Nancy Drew" (which is "Guude", "PauseUnpause", "VintageBeef" and "W92Baj" - basically a Team inside of The "Team MindCrack"), where the goal is to be the last player/team standing. Many Features/conditions depend on the host of the game, but NATURAL REGENERATION is always OFF (that means that full hunger bar doesn't recover your health - "/gamerule naturalRegeneration false").

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
UHC (Ultra Hardcore) is a Minecraft PvP minigame originally created by Team "Nancy Drew" (which is "Guude", "PauseUnpause", "VintageBeef" and "W92Baj" - basically a Team inside of The "Team MindCrack"), where the goal is to be the last player/team standing. Many Features/conditions depend on the host of the game, but NATURAL REGENERATION is always OFF (that means that full hunger bar doesn't recover your health - "/gamerule naturalRegeneration false").
Right, and is one very nice Mini-game to don't need big work and is very popular

StormGoDz

Jul 16, 2017
Khazad-dûm
Thanks for the google search.

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
UHC needs 80-100 players to start a game.
Which means this is going to be hard on Centrix.​
It is a very boring thing to see this excuse all time. With this way the CentrixPVP can't see progress

CaravanMC

Jul 17, 2017
Somewhere in the world
Give UHC a try . Also in my opinion it easy to make and It doesn't need many build just a server lobby and random vanila world but I don't know to code so don't judge me :/.

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Give UHC a try . Also in my opinion it easy to make and It doesn't need many build just a server lobby and random vanila world but I don't know to code so don't judge me :/.
Games like these to suggest and the uch, oitc can make one server more popular and funny and is more easy from the big gamemodes like Faction, Survival. GuildCraft the time to he added these games became the number 1o in the servers and the moment he removed the games he lost everything

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
This is an excuse? Huh ok fine tho.
It was just my opinion, not an excuse.
fRogZy sometimes we need to say ''is my opinion'' because we can't know what you mean by this