CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

BadGlass

Mar 19, 2018
Hello,

I'm suggesting that in the store, The Top Donator will have a small thing on the side with the amount of money he/she has donated.
I know it is a really small suggestion but consider it. It may cause competition to become the Top donator xd.

Leave your thoughts on this

Last edited:

ZoneRGH

Aug 20, 2017
Syria
Why? If I donated like 1000 dolars (which's gonna surely make me the top donator), I would have all those 1000 back again every month I donate them, so that I can buy the whole server for free?

Maybe a small part of the amount of money that the top donator has donated would be returned is something that can be considered. I suggest announcing the top 3 voters every month with giving them some coupons or presents because of their contributions will have some positive effects in the long term.

Both you and I know where the problem is, and are aware of the solution and how to raise this server up, but it's radical and has already done so much damage!

BadGlass

Mar 19, 2018
Why? If I donated like 1000 dolars (which's gonna surely make me the top donator), I would have all those 1000 back again every month I donate them, so that I can buy the whole server for free?

Maybe a small part of the amount of money that the top donator has donated would be returned is something that can be considered. I suggest announcing the top 3 voters every month with giving them some coupons or presents because of their contributions will have some positive effects in the long term.

Both you and I know where the problem is, and are aware of the solution and how to raise this server up, but it's radical and has already done so much damage!
What are you even talking about , I don't get it anymore

I hope you are joking...
I hope you are joking as well buddy

PeachH

Jul 17, 2017
You should probably explain your idea more since you and caravan are thinking about something else then me, storm and zonergh.

BadGlass

Mar 19, 2018
Maybe you should send my reply to a native English speaker to explain it to you; not my fault.
maybe if you spell dollars right you know , and what do you mean "buy the whole server for free" like did you even read the reply before posting it? and the top 3 voters do get coupons and stuff, did you not see the announcements? This was over a month ago, stop living in the past...
Just like sometimes, do some research on what you are about to reply and make sure it is valid.

Last edited:

BadGlass

Mar 19, 2018
You should probably explain your idea more since you and caravan are thinking about something else then me, storm and zonergh.
What is there to explain... It's so simple, Whoever donates the most this month, will be displayed in the store as the "Top Donator of the month" , I don't think there is any other way to explain it, and also showing how much they donated, just for fun ;)

StormGoDz

Jul 16, 2017
Khazad-dûm
What is there to explain... It's so simple, Whoever donates the most this month, will be displayed in the store as the "Top Donator of the month" , I don't think there is any other way to explain it, and also showing how much they donated, just for fun ;)
You also said that the top donator would get the amount of money that they spent, which is a stupid thing, because anyone could just spent 500 $, get them back and keep buying things forever.

BadGlass

Mar 19, 2018
You also said that the top donator would get the amount of money that they spent, which is a stupid thing, because anyone could just spent 500 $, get them back and keep buying things forever.
oh my god , I realized I forgot to put a "with" , i was like half asleep when i made the suggestion , rip xd

ZoneRGH

Aug 20, 2017
Syria
That's exactly what I was trying to say, but OP told me to read his nonsense again.