CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

do you agree?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

ryryro

Oct 2, 2017
(please note that i have been playing the factions gamemode for 3 years now and this is all after what i found in centrix)
Hello there fellow players

centrix is a huge minecraft network with unlimited potential and i am not trying to impose a limitation or anything that would harm the functioning of the server or the enjoyment of the users and this is my opinion on how things could have been made better

I just recently started playing on the centrix factions server and after a while i found out many things which I think is wrong for a server
1:Spawners cant be silk touched by non donator players
here is one of the main issues that i found in this server. Because the spawners cant be obtained by a normal player with silk touch and only a donator(what i have been told) can silk touch the spawner provides an unfair advantage to the donators which is bad for the non donator community

take the example of a new player.....he would not have any donator friends and he just finds a spawner that he can use to grind/help his faction out. Now he would either try to break using the silktouch pickaxe available in the silktouch kit or if he knows that a only donators can mine the spawner he may try calling a donator to try and help himself out.In both cases he is gonna lose his spawner because in the first case he cant obtain the spawner from using a silk touch pickaxe neither could he trust a random donator unless he is a really close friend which not every new player has and this hence is an unfair advantage for donators

there is the case of a few spawners like a zombie spawner being really cheap due to the vote rewards but in a case where you have found a blaze spawner in the nether and just silk touch it its all gone for you(happened to me and my brother)

2:combat log takes about a whole minute to wear off
(NOTE:I never took the liberty to count the time)
This is not exactly an advantage or anything of that sort. This only made me felt like it is too long.....rather about a 30 second combat timer would be better than a whole minute

Note: the next one is probably a thing in the whole network im not sure
3:Eula policy of minecraft server hosting
This could possibly be one of the biggest problems about the server being kind of "Pay to win". The ranks which are available through the donation store give huge advantages to the player who bought it which can prove to be harmful for a non donating player who could have several reason for not being able to donate

I am not trying to reduce the number of donations received for the running of a huge network of gamemodes for thousands of players, Im just pointing out how it may give a huge and unfair advantage to them
minecraft eula states that servers shouldnt make items pay to win
here is some proof:
lol.png

"Additionally, the Commercial usage guidelines state that you may sell cosmetic items, except for “capes”, if the item sold does not give a user an unfair gameplay advantage over anyone else on the server. Due to this, you are not allowed to sell the following for hard currency"

hence heres an idea I thought of: ranks can be bought ingame for a certain price in the ingame shop hence players can use the perks of these ranks without any problems

Thats all i have to say

cheers

iiPresTige

Jul 29, 2017
UGLY FISH
UGLYFISH.com
the silktouch thing , look my friend .
centrix is not a free host or something like that it's a host with Real Money and their owners and staff working hard for it . the Donateing is a Huge Support For Centrix Server ! they kinda have to make good
Features So The Players can like that rank and buy it , if it's just a rank without Good Features then it's not going to get many buyers . ( btw i am a phantom on centrix )
and i dont see it too bad about the spawners .. like ask anyone to mine it for u .. it's actully not that hard lol
and for the combat timer , yea i guess if it's 30 seconds it's will be cool , but they are gonna get away :D
anyway that was my point :C
-Prestige

ryryro

Oct 2, 2017
centrix is not a free host or something like that it's a host with Real Money and their owners and staff working hard for it . the Donateing is a Huge Support For Centrix Server ! they kinda have to make good
Features So The Players can like that rank and buy it , if it's just a rank without Good Features then it's not going to get many buyers . ( btw i am a phantom on centrix )
and i dont see it too bad about the spawners .. like ask anyone to mine it for u .. it's actully not that hard lol
and for the combat timer , yea i guess if it's 30 seconds it's will be cool , but they are gonna get away :D
-Prestige
okay heres the thing I never said that centrix shouldnt be able to get donations because of the way the ranks are
I said that it can be changed for other things which could make the gamemode more fair for even non donators

xtend123

Oct 4, 2017
-Prestige
dude, the thing is...even according to the Mojang EULA, no server can make "pay to win" and make the gameplay unfair for other players.

i have also heard some servers shutdown before because of this "pay to win". i agree that the server needs to make it donator only for mining spawners because they require money. But this is actually unfair and also the Mojang EULA states that servers cannot make stuff "pay to win" its clearly stated in their EULA(btw, im not trying to oppose the server in any way, i see alot of potential in this server since i came to this factions server)

StormGoDz

Jul 16, 2017
Khazad-dûm
okay heres the thing I never said that centrix shouldnt be able to get donations because of the way the ranks are
I said that it can be changed for other things which could make the gamemode more fair for even non donators
Sure, lets make the ranks useless!!! yeah it seems to be a good idea!!!! So no one will buy them and the server will close... are you mad?

Last edited:

mastertotoy

Aug 1, 2017
1:Spawners cant be silk touched by non donator players
here is one of the main issues that i found in this server. Because the spawners cant be obtained by a normal player with silk touch and only a donator(what i have been told) can silk touch the spawner provides an unfair advantage to the donators which is bad for the non donator community
dude... ofc we can't, its fair because the donors pay money to get some kits or they can mine Spawners, if non donators can mine them "ranks" will be useless to facs.
centrix is not a free host or something like that it's a host with Real Money and their owners and staff working hard for it
true
dude they pay money for it to take advantage for the "non donators"
Sure, lets make the ranks useless!!! yeah it seems to be a good idea!!!! So anyone will buy them and the server will close... are you mad
lol storm :p

ryryro

Oct 2, 2017
Sure, lets make the ranks useless!!! yeah it seems to be a good idea!!!! So anyone will buy them and the server will close... are you mad?
ye, tell that to MOJANG! haha
well not gonna reply anymore here its your wish anyway i just said what mojang's EULA wanted

Username2017

Jul 16, 2017
The globe
about silk touch
you can try to use tnt or a creeper egg
or just ask a MOD+ to mine it for you (JR-HELPER and HELPER if they have a donor rank before) because staff aren't allowed to scam players
but i agree with everthing else
+1 ( also i'd like to point that silk touching a spawner isn't a vannila thing and not all the servers have it and if the players doesn't know that , that's hes falt , he sould have asked peapol before breaking the spawner)

ryryro

Oct 2, 2017
well not gonna reply anymore here its your wish anyway i just said what mojang's EULA wanted
this wasnt posted by me my idiotic brother logged into my pc......
Sure, lets make the ranks useless!!! yeah it seems to be a good idea!!!! So anyone will buy them and the server will close... are you mad?
sorry for replying ftera long time i had some work...
anyway what you have told right now is not true at all
there are so many ways which a donator rank can have so many things better than the actual rank but not be like a pay to win thing

The thing is that the rank system is 90% pay to win at this point which is not very good

you can add many things such as party trails pets random server drop party commands etc..........
take some time into thinking about this

Username2017

Jul 16, 2017
The globe
this wasnt posted by me my idiotic brother logged into my pc......

sorry for replying ftera long time i had some work...
anyway what you have told right now is not true at all
there are so many ways which a donator rank can have so many things better than the actual rank but not be like a pay to win thing

The thing is that the rank system is 90% pay to win at this point which is not very good

you can add many things such as party trails pets random server drop party commands etc..........
take some time into thinking about this
no one cares about pets/trails in a non mini-games based server
btw they alrdy have that kind of stuff in skywars/eggwars
like would you pay 9.99$ to get trails and pets or 9.99$ to break spawners and ... thats pretty much it for phantom lol
if we think about the kits... , most of them are debuffed alrdy exept in factions whitch gives unfair advantages to donors in every single minecraft server that have this gamemode
peace <3

Aug 31, 2017
?

MystoganX

Jul 30, 2017
Well about the EULA thing, I tried reporting a server for EULA and they said, it doesnt apply to private servers or something

MystoganX

Jul 30, 2017
About the first suggestion. If we allow everyone to silk spawners, there is going to be that one hacker who just silks out all spawners from the ground which could possibly be one reason why they only allow donators to silk especially the amount of hackers there are on this server. However, they could put a price for digging out spawners for donators or they could do it for members. Honestly its preferable to keep it as only donators so that we don't give hackers a huge advantage especially when someone has a 100 iron golem base underground and it got dug up by a member.

The second suggestion, you are completely correct that the timer is far too long. Most servers keep it at 20 seconds - 30 seconds. Like I remember I did a 15v1 and trickstar still couldn't escape with 15 players supporting him until like 30 minutes later in /warp fps.

BeErikk

Apr 26, 2018
Sweden
Spawner based economy is so boring, possibly giving massive centrixlag and basically corrupt the gameplay. I'd say remove the silk picking altogether or compensate massively to other farming eg sugarcanes, fishing and cactus. Typically, allowing spamming for example zombie pigman spawners force admins to nerf it and then there's no point anymore going to the nether to find gold.

ToByTeChSten

Sep 16, 2017
Removing the silktouch ability for the donators will make the phantom rank useless in factions, if you dont already know /kit starter and /kit phantom both are the same,and if you want a spawner just tnt it or cegg it,you have a chance of getting it,you can also tp a donator asking them to mine it for you but i wouldnt trust that as it is factions and people can scam here.