CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

SpaceMonkeyz

Jul 28, 2017
India
Party Plugin aka Group Chat :- If I am not wrong this plugins allows you to add participant's by doing /party invite add <Name> in short /p i a <name> , after adding participants it allows you to switch chats by doing /p chat , By doing this only your party participants would be allowed to see your chat and to switch back to your preferable chat you will have to use the command you want to use to join the chat based in which mini-game you are , The plugin allows maximum participation up to 8 Players and Minimum 2 Players and also allows the Party Creator to promote the participants from Member to Officer which gives officer access to recruit players and if promoted further the officer will be the Leader of the party. It doesn't matter whether the player is in your faction or in someone else faction you can simply add them in your party by doing /p i a <name>. This plugin also allows you to check who's online in your party by doing /p list , the list appears around the right corner the ones who are online there names appear in Green the ones who are off there names appear in Gray , the color changes if promoted a player.

Unlike the command /team we have in Kit PvP where you have to write /team again and again so you can type in team chat (afaik) , If used party chat instead of /team you wont need to switch chat until you perform a certain command to do so.

So the way , I see it the plugin could be really useful for communicating easily towards other player , So I would consider staff to add this plugin. Thank's For Sharing your time on this post.

Last edited:

raulfigas20

Jul 16, 2017
Rua 25 de abril, Paivas
Hi spacemonkeyz

The party plugin is added in some gamemodes aka factions and Survival Will be good and skywars too, i accept your suggestion, but only a quest:
In what gamemode(s) you want that added?

+1

SpaceMonkeyz

Jul 28, 2017
India
Well , I can see Party plugin working in almost every Mini-Game but it may not be much use in Skywars or Eggwars but it probably can be still used. As far as I know this plugin or some other plugin related to Party Plugins , Allows the party leader to forcefully make the party participant join the Mini-Game he/she is about to play , So the way I it see this kind of plugin would be very useful in Skywars or Eggwars as if other player wants to join a match together all they need to do is create a party and it's current leader will right click the sign of whichever mini-game , mini-map they are about to join and other participants will be teleported in the game.