CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2017
Well i came up with some good ideas, well i think they are good ideas. okay lets get straight into it.
1) we should add mini bosses or bosses for players to be able to spawn or find in the wild, which when killed the person gets alot or some xp(depends on how much the health boss has what ability ect.) and the boss should drop like ce books and/or magical dust that are currently in game. i think this will be a great factor that will make factions even more intresting which is already is, with the amazing new ces you guys made, amazing.

2) in crates i suggest you add magical dust and/or some mystery ce book for example vote crate=iron premuim crates=gold and extreme crates=diamond/emerald ces. i think that that will be a good idea due to people will be voting and this benefits both partys.(players and server).

3) also daily gift rewards with magical dust, xp, or ce books would be nice to have,(but we have to remember that opens doors to people abusing it so this is cause some problems but i am sure we can fix it).

well thats about it thank you very much for your time.
-sincerely giorg123

Aug 31, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.