CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Splashen

May 8, 2019
I and many people might thing that skyblock is getting boring. It's just grinding and grinding for island top or baltop. I would suggest that there would be added challenges. Challenges mean that you start with Potatos which are the cheapest one and if ya have farmed certain amount of potatos then ya can get to next lvl which would be carrot. The order would be: Potato, Carrot, Wheat, Melon, Pumpkin, Nether Wart. You cant farm farmable that ya havent unlocked. amounts of farming needed to unlock next tier would look like this: Potato 250, Carrot 500, Wheat 1000, Melon 2000, Pumpkin 4000. Prices would be Potato 10 each, Carrot 20 each, Wheat 30 each, Melon 40 each, Pumpkin 50 each and Nether Wart 60 each. I know this is alot of work, but if the server would add this feature then i thing skyblock would be more fun to play and it gives more goals to work towards

didjee2

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
It does seem like a nice idea, it sounds similar as the SpawnerLevels plugin we once added in Factions.

(Where you started with only being able to buy pig spawners, and by killing pigs, you could unlock higher spawners).

This would have to be custom made however, and we cannot make this for the next reset (which is in about a week).

We will try to add this for the Skyblock reset after that!