CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

PENG_SAMA

Jul 16, 2017
dont flame me for this.. this is just my opinion
like example When a player got banned for using hack... All the player that are online in that time (in a same server) can get All his BALANCE like when theres 100 player online at that time.. and 1 player got ban ,so the other 99 player will get his money like 1M ÷ 99 =Every player can get 10101.010101$ ..
Doesnt matter if its temp or perm ban.. this is what they deserve for using hack

(dont flame me im peng)

raulfigas20

Jul 16, 2017
Rua 25 de abril, Paivas
XD

hi peng_sama

That idea would be good, but if it wasnt hacks? Or just a 2days ban? As some guys got like hate_you, peach (already IPban), that guys Will not lose their, it Will be a little abuse to them and i m sry, but i dont agree whit this

Have a nice day
Any staff whit his last words? Thanks :3

babyman199

Jul 16, 2017
Lol, I don't think this would be added. 1 thing, false bans. A lot of players on the servers (members or ranked) get mistaken for hacks. If they were to get unbanned and they had a lot of money, they would lose all of that for no reason and that is just 1 reason why I think. -1

Last edited:

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
When this gets added i guess i'll just ban peng for "nice idea, now i have 300k!!" :d

PeachH

Jul 17, 2017
Dumb af
Sorry but it's dumb affff lmao
I was banned 3 times for hacking wich I never did even by people like jelan or kawi and a few days later I was unbanned because I was legit.
So here is the first problem the false bans. The second problem comes how should it be given to all people on the server? A plugin? O dear that would make the centrixlag of factions from 10% to 20% ez :/

PENG_SAMA

Jul 16, 2017
Dumb af
Sorry but it's dumb affff lmao
I was banned 3 times for hacking wich I never did even by people like jelan or kawi and a few days later I was unbanned because I was legit.
So here is the first problem the false bans. The second problem comes how should it be given to all people on the server? A plugin? O dear that would make the centrixlag of factions from 10% to 20% ez :/
i bet you are smart enough to understand this is just a suggestion :v you know when some1 rob a bank, and they wont admit it when they got caught by police.. :D

PeachH

Jul 17, 2017
i bet you are smart enough to understand this is just a suggestion :v you know when some1 rob a bank, and they wont admit it when they got caught by police.. :D
A) yes it's a suggestion an we (players) say if we want it or not
B) I once got screenshared and I'm free to get ss'ed again

Kll_

Ex-Mod | Head Tomato | #Neverforget
Jul 15, 2017
A) yes it's a suggestion an we (players) say if we want it or not
B) I once got screenshared and I'm free to get ss'ed again
you can say yes or no but dont add some dumb word on it :D
Please calm down, let’s not start a fight here, also please keep threads on-topic.
I personally don’t think this idea will be ever added nor that is convenient for the server.
I’ll be closing this thread because of the unnecessary argument.

/Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.