CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

AiiZoX

Jun 4, 2020
Hello guys,
I know that within two months, a huge update is coming for the kit-pvp. It might be late, but i wanted to make some suggestions to improve the player's experience. First of all, being able to invite people in your gang is really expensive, but I mean, it's fair. So here is my suggestion :
- Being able to kick someone out of your gang even if this person is not connected/ banned.

Also, having a water zone around the boat is really cool. It allows you if you have found depth strider to move around quickly. But with Depth strider IV / V, this become just too OP. As a player that plays with it, it really OP. And even if the person you're fighting has it as well, the fight will not end up in the water, because pvp in water isn't great.
So for the next version, I'm actually proposing a removal of this new enchantment, Depth Strider IV / V.

If you guys have any comments or ideas to improve mines, I'am reallly looking forward to develop them in order to improve the server.
Thank you very much for reading this
AiiZoX

Statch

Jul 9, 2019
The Netherlands
Hello @AiiZoX!
Not being able to kick someone out of your gang that is offline is a big bug in the plugin. Don't worry about this for the next reset
I made a poll long time ago that was about removing Supreme or not, so there won't be any Depth Strider IV/V anymore in the next reset;)
Thanks a lot for your suggestions:)

Cheers,
Statch