CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Gorjan38

Jan 1, 2018
Ing Batesof
I say add in kit pvp /p home or ,or /p h, that is when we type this commad we create ower own platform
and there we can build ower own bases and other fun stuff.This command is like in the gamemode prison when we can build ower own buildings.

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Ing Batesof
I say add in kit pvp /p home or ,or /p h, that is when we type this commad we create ower own platform
and there we can build ower own bases and other fun stuff.This command is like in the gamemode prison when we can build ower own buildings.
That is not making any sense. In Prison you can mine in the warps and you have blocks for Build. In KitPVP which you will find blocks for build something ?

Aug 31, 2017
I mean we can implement some new blocks?xd

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
There will be blocks in the shop
See I like the suggestions but this idea need big discussion and here we are discuss no for one suggestion but for a new KitPVP mode. For this I will give to you my answer tomorrow. But we need KitPVP-Head's and here we don't have but add more information in your idea

Nov 5, 2017
This is stupid.

Wuttt.

Look at the name KIT PVP.

You have kits and you pvp. May i ask what is the use of having a "plot" or even be able to build on a server such as kit pvp.
Ing Batesof

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
This is stupid.

Wuttt.

Look at the name KIT PVP.

You have kits and you pvp. May i ask what is the use of having a "plot" or even be able to build on a server such as kit pvp.
Actually the Prison the first period didn't has plots and still some servers don't have Prisons with plots. The new and different ideas is not necessary to be ungly and impossible for to be. The same things sometimes can be boring try to think it ;)

Nov 5, 2017
Actually the Prison the first period didn't has plots and still some servers don't have Prisons with plots. The new and different ideas is not necessary to be ungly and impossible for to be. The same things sometimes can be boring try to think it ;)
Most prison server dont have plots they have cell blocks

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Most prison server dont have plots they have cell blocks
I know but it's new idea. I'm not supporting the idea so much but, One new test in the new KitPVP would be good my opinion

Nov 5, 2017
I know but it's new idea. I'm not supporting the idea so much but, One new test in the new KitPVP would be good my opinion
Mm i don know. I n my oppenion it is not suitable for kit pvp

Aug 31, 2017

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Maybe Not plot but you can add player vaults..
That was already suggested by many players but that can cause abuse
I suggested it before some months but the answer to techo2(Old KitPVP-Head) was this ''The Idea Seems to Be Good But it wont be Added'' that will be very OP for the players and that will make very fast KitPVP very boring because all players will can to save their apples, kits and armors easy

Aug 3, 2017
My House
I think it will be a good idea but at the same time i don't like it!