CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

PeachH

Jul 17, 2017
Alright before this gets tons and tons of hate read it all please and don't just comment dumb idea without explaining why even tho I already see that coming.
Yes yes I know it sounds crazy to add a new server but why not?
Hcf would bring in a new taste to the server. Maybe even remove factions and add Hcf for the period of 1 reset just as a try?
Why? Hcf combines much
Afk'Ing redstonening mining pvping and grinding, I am not saying to make it completely hcf we could keep the ce's make them less op and put a max. Of p2 sharp 2 or p3 sharp 3.
In my opinion it would be much fun.

#2. Suggestion
Add a practice server
If we look at servers wich got practice well practice is always full why? Because even if some people don't play the server they come to practice so the server would get more players + it would be really nice because there would be real 1v1's
Now please don't come up with : in kitpvp there is /duel

The kits of /duel don't even contain speed 2 and the arenas are small af and most players don't even have stuff to store their items so they can't even /duel

Please no hate
This us just my opinion
Pce

Z0rq

Aug 4, 2017
I agree with you. Hcf would be tons of fun and practise pvp. When your bored I would play practise pvp and hcf is a new experience for players and is very fun. Even though iv been false perm banned that would still be nice for other players. Hopefully I get unbanned

yakir

Jul 17, 2017
Alright before this gets tons and tons of hate read it all please and don't just comment dumb idea without explaining why even tho I already see that coming.
Yes yes I know it sounds crazy to add a new server but why not?
Hcf would bring in a new taste to the server. Maybe even remove factions and add Hcf for the period of 1 reset just as a try?
Why? Hcf combines much
Afk'Ing redstonening mining pvping and grinding, I am not saying to make it completely hcf we could keep the ce's make them less op and put a max. Of p2 sharp 2 or p3 sharp 3.
In my opinion it would be much fun.

#2. Suggestion
Add a practice server
If we look at servers wich got practice well practice is always full why? Because even if some people don't play the server they come to practice so the server would get more players + it would be really nice because there would be real 1v1's
Now please don't come up with : in kitpvp there is /duel

The kits of /duel don't even contain speed 2 and the arenas are small af and most players don't even have stuff to store their items so they can't even /duel

Please no hate
This us just my opinion
Pce
i like your ideas practice server will help the staff members to catch hackers and hcf is really fun to play with friends and it can be friendly for everyone but to remove factions isnt really good idea it was the first server of centrix pvp then +1 :D