CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

IAmBiti

Feb 28, 2018
Rio de Janeiro,Brazil
I am very active player in Survival mode and I stay logged in all day, I recently saw that SkyBlock mode has the option of buying Spawners in warp shop and this helps a lot in the evolution itself. I would like to propose this to Survival as well because I miss it in the /warp shop

I hope they do some upgrade to be able to buy spawners in survival, would be something very good

Corsaje

Jul 16, 2017
I do not know if you came to play in the past survival, but as time went by, playing there was almost impossible because of the huge centrixlag produced by the iron golems factories (50 or + spawns).

I guess that's why the developers did not decide to introduce them to the store.

in this survival although sometimes present centrixlag is not compared with the one that produced the previous

In addition to this form they seek to encourage players to vote.

And this suggestion had already been made by a player before

Good day :)

Beire

Jul 23, 2017
The point of survival is to make farms and put in the work. That way, people who actually play the game get money.

Adding spawners means you just have to make a box with water. You just have to get the money to buy 1 spawner and from that point onwards you don't have to do anything at all.

In my opinion spawners should be removed in skyblock as well. They only make sense in gamemodes like factions, where the focus is on base-building and pvp.

IAmBiti

Feb 28, 2018
Rio de Janeiro,Brazil
The point of survival is to make farms and put in the work. That way, people who actually play the game get money.

Adding spawners means you just have to make a box with water. You just have to get the money to buy 1 spawner and from that point onwards you don't have to do anything at all.

In my opinion spawners should be removed in skyblock as well. They only make sense in gamemodes like factions, where the focus is on base-building and pvp.
Yes, if one takes out one should take them all .. I do not think one fair to have access and another not

Corsaje

Jul 16, 2017
I think that this suggestion should not be taken into account, but everyone is free to propose ideas for the game.

On the other hand a good suggestion would be to find a way to reduce the number of players using hacks has become so normal to see that.

;):cool: