CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jerrymonkey

May 5, 2018
Survival will reset within 2.5 months. It could delay, but that is the estimated time. feelsbadmen

centrix-pvpChanges
  • The new survival will be 1.13, prepare for the turtles and dolphins!
  • /craft, /enderchest, feed and heal for donators will be removed.
  • No more /warp bulk, /warp end. You need to find strongholds by yourself.
  • MCmmo will be removed, so no more skills.
  • Free lapis in enchanting tables will be removed.
  • /randomtp will be removed.
  • SilkSpawners plugin will allow you to mine spawners with silk touch.
  • We will add a trading plugin to avoid scams.
  • AFK farming is allowed (In #head-announcement he said it is not allowed, but after I talked to him he agreed and it is now allowed!).
  • The login area and lobby will also be updated to 1.13 as well, so you can join the server without showing server outdated message, but not other gamemodes yet. Joining other gamemodes with 1.13 might show "Unsupported protocol version ***".
  • We will improve shulker box anti-scam plugin.
centrix-pvpOther
  • Money will reset, everyone need to start from no money.
  • The amount of claim blocks you own will still keep.
  • Hoppers will still move 3 items a time
  • Structures will still be on.

These are the updates currently released.
Thank you @SkyAcer009 for doing the reset!

Last edited:

Beire

Jul 23, 2017
I agree with everything except these things.

No more /warp bulk, /warp end. You need to find strongholds by yourself
There is only like 3 end portals in a minecraft world. So if some douche claims the end portal and blocks it, that's it for the rest of the server.

AFK farming is disallowed
This is pointless. The point of survival is making money by making cactus farms, melon farms, etc. Afk farming with SPAWNERS is what killed survival. You can still disallow farming in the general spawn area to reduce centrixlag though. I'm also pretty sure that if you remove afk farming, 90% of the people are going to get bored after a few weeks of playing.

jerrymonkey

May 5, 2018

There is only like 3 end portals in a minecraft world. So if some douche claims the end portal and blocks it, that's it for the rest of the server.

This is pointless. The point of survival is making money by making cactus farms, melon farms, etc. Afk farming with SPAWNERS is what killed survival. You can still disallow farming in the general spawn area to reduce centrixlag though. I'm also pretty sure that if you remove afk farming, 90% of the people are going to get bored after a few weeks of playing.
This is exactly what I told him, and he say:
1534242403128.png

And for AFK farms, he say:
1534242498664.png

I will try and ask him to change, thanks for feedback!

jerrymonkey

May 5, 2018

He say AFK farming will be allowed.
Thanks for feedback.

jerrymonkey

May 5, 2018
Why not resetting everything?
Well, SkyAcer009 said.
Some people buy claim blocks in buycraft, if you bought some claim blocks you will wish they are not resetting.
Even it says claim blocks will be gone when survival reset in buycraft...
Anyways, it will not reset.

didjee2

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
I'm not sure if we'll be able to get it in 1.13, for now we are not updating it because people are having connection issues when we use the newest BungeeCord version.

Tk2000

Nov 8, 2017
I'm waiting for the reset... it's been 84 years
The survival reset is near completion just a few things that the head of the server (aka GrindingSavage) has to do.
Expect the reset to happen this upcoming week :)

Don't take my word since i am not a part of this reset but i know its near complete.

Tk2000

Nov 8, 2017
Yes a list of all my achievements on centrix
Good way to keep track of when i became what.

Status
Not open for further replies.