CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

didjee2

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
Hello Everyone

As all of you probably know, CentrixPVP hasn't been doing that good in the past 1 to 2 years.
We lost a big part of our player base, partially due to MineCraft being less popular, but mostly because of mistakes that we made.
I want to deeply apologize for the mistakes that were made, but sadly enough we cannot undo them.

Change of ownership
I will now officially be taking over the main ownership of CentrixPVP. However, Hij310, mechoriet & jooster11 will remain part of the Owner team. Behind the scenes I already had this role, but now it's also official.

Changes
One of the mistakes we made in the past was having a lack of trust in our staff members.
We always wanted to make resets ourself, which caused for huge delays in between resets (for example this & previous prison release).

Personally I think it is impossible to know what the community wants for every server when you're resetting on your own. Which is why we've recently used heads mainly to maintain their server, shape resets & to stay up to date of what the community needs.

We will also be moving our focus from games towards our 'freebuild' gamemodes. This just because the original success of CentrixPVP came from those servers (together with EggWars, but that was mostly a 'hype'). Ever since we switched our focus more towards games, our freebuild servers have been lacking maintenance & dedication.

Vote Rewards
First, I want to apologise for the people who would have won the top voter rewards, as we are not giving the topvoter rewards for the last 2 months. The actual TopVoters were not stored correctly, so we do not fully know who did win it.
However TopVoter rewards will be back from this month!

Aside from that, we are moving away from VotePoints, VotePoints were introduced to be able to claim multiple rewards in any server.
The issue with this system is that it caused a decrease of votes and it providef difficulties with people stacking vote points for a server reset.
From now on, when you vote, you will simply get your vote reward in every freebuild server, instead of only one. With this, we hope to encourage people to vote, and with that, we hope to increase server publicity.

Server Resets
As most of you probably know, we have just recently resetted prison (which to me has been a good release), but prison is not the only server needing innovation:

SkyWars
SkyWars hasn't been changed in over a year, the spawn even still is griefed from when WorldGuard broke, and that was months ago.

The current SkyWars is outdated, full of hackers (we even had a broken anticheat in it until last month), has no team mode, almost always is OP mode, ...

SkyWars is the first server in our TODO list, so expect this gamemode to change soon!

Skyblock
Skyblock is another server that hasn't seen a reset in over a year now. Even during the current iteration, Skyblock is just not up-to-date (this partially due to having inactive heads) and really needs a change / reset.

Nearly the same thing counts for Survival & KitPVP, these servers are also planned to be reset, but are still in a very early stage.

I hope you all are looking forward for the future!

Kind Regards
Dieter aka didjee2
CentrixPVP Owner

hamm

Sep 18, 2017
Reset survival it's easier then most servers, keep it semi vanilla only commands lile /sethome, /tpa and /home. A lot of people have requested vanilla only to be denied several times. Instead survival is more like faction part 2 with spawner no mines no monuments nothing to explore. It would be nice if we get a decent reset as 1.13 is now officially out as well.

Mauyed

Oct 11, 2017
Muscat , Oman
i hope centrix to back on his feet , i support centrix and i love it so much and as a donor , i want this server to be really good and popular
i'v been playing in this server over 3 years or so , and i will be happy to provide help with the Staff team there's a lot of Arabic players that need help and thy don't know English.

Mauyed Over and Out.

didjee2

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017
Reset survival it's easier then most servers, keep it semi vanilla only commands lile /sethome, /tpa and /home. A lot of people have requested vanilla only to be denied several times. Instead survival is more like faction part 2 with spawner no mines no monuments nothing to explore. It would be nice if we get a decent reset as 1.13 is now officially out as well.
SkyAcer009 has a similar vision, and he is, in my knowledge, already working on a rework of a more vanilla-like version of Survival. @SkyAcer009

EmeraldBlox

Jul 26, 2018
I usually play during the summer times and I have noticed there are alot less people now but I hope it will change soon. I hope we can have a 1.13 update for survival and maybe other gamemodes cause it gives more oportunities. Also if I had the names of the June top voters will they get the reward or no asking cause I made a support ticket and haven't gotten a message in a while. I would be happy if the player count rised.

WurtleTurtle

Nov 27, 2017
Finally an improvement. I am glad you guys have announced this and I am excited to see what you do with the server in the future ^_^

andermon

May 17, 2018
como un jugador de supervivencia y Skyblock. Es cierto que necesitamos un reinicio y una actualización.
pero también que ven los problemas de seguridad con respecto a los usuarios de hackeo. actualmente no tienen forma de ver qué usuarios usan clientes modificados. Tampoco tienen forma de supervisar al personal que tienen o tienen.
Debería tener personas con más análisis para distinguir las malas intenciones de los jugadores, ya que he visto muchos casos de acusaciones falsas o maliciosas. que lo único que están buscando es eliminar a alguien del servidor, esto también hace que los jugadores se aburran y se vayan con sus amigos servidores, haciendo que los jugadores bajen.

Username2017

Jul 16, 2017
The globe
i agree with everything but i think they need to hold on as mojang is already releasing snapshots for 1.13.1 so i think they need to wait until mojang decides that 1.13 is done and no more updates are needed
btw hamm remember this recipe ? XD

Last edited:

Diamondsgalore

Aug 11, 2017
Yeah honestly centrix is hella dead, cant believe i actually came back to this forum after years wtf. surprised this shit still alive. honestly jilles just shut the server down you already made bank

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
Makes no sense to not have a premium account whilst pouring tons of money into a minecraft server that isn't premium.
dummy i meant that cracked players could've had it bought for them by someone